All active missions and stats reset or gone

Platform: PS4 Pro

Steps to reproduce: Play online (and possibly going far north while still not being guided by missions)

Players in game: Myself and one additional person with nearly the exact same quests active

Description: Essentially, we have only completed two bunkers and decided to sneak WAY north to farm better equipment. At some point, we had a few game crashes from random inventory management and both noticed that ALL of our kills, experience, discovered areas, etc. reset to zero and ALL of our active quests (including the one for finding the bunkers) are gone. Any finished quests are still in our respective logs but nothing is popping back up. Trying single player, multiplayer, etc. has not restored anything. Safe houses are still showing and can be traveled to, but upon arrival give the 100XP for discovering the location.

Host or Client: I was the client. The host lost his missions, I lost both.

Players in game: Just two.

Specs: I was on a PS4 Pro, the host was using a PS4 Slim.

edited for proper reporting format

Platform: PS4 Pro
Steps to reproduce: Online I think

Host 1 player. If it’s a problem from when I was online I was client and friend was host. I don’t know yet if friend lost quests or has had any issues.

Description: I too am having the same issue. I was able to reaquire the bunker missions “Command Bunker Network” by clearing out the bunker again as well as picked up 2 other deleted quests Over and Out as well as Unbearable Lightness. The 3rd quest that was deleted Road Rage can’t be completed. Trying to reactivatite it won’t work nor picking up the loot items in the truck west of Grantorp doesn’t work either.

All my stats have also been reset to zero. I also have the quest text Road Rage “stuck” in map view but the quest isn’t in my log tab completed or active. Devs please help!

1 Like

Was worried I was alone in this. Hopefully they can pull some magic to retrieve stats but I doubt it. Thanks for the info on at least retrieving quests. I have no intent on picking the game back up until some patching happens, though. Was trying to tough it out but that just destroyed it for me.

I just had this happen on Xbox One S also! I had a bunch of missions to do (at least 6-7), and now I only have 2, 1 of which is one I never even started yet it shows a bunch of steps done, and the only thing showing up on my map is safe houses I’ve unlocked. Very frustrated by this. My stats are also gone.