Weapon missing after login

This happen to me on PC, I logged out last night after finishing the DLC resistance questline. I did have it at the end of the day yesterday because I certainly needed it during that quest. When I logged in this morning into the same place I logged out my PVG 90 is gone from my Inventory but further all copies ( I had two ) in my chest are also missing along with their attachments. I was alone last night and again when I logged in in my own session.

The only possibility is that is has de-synced. Only thing I coulc recommend to try is to re download your profile and hope it downloads the profile with your gear still registered.

I’ll have to look at that, while It really blows that I lost all of my PVG 90’s it seems everything else is the same in my inventory from my log out, including the ammo for the PVG xD. It’s literally just the gun and whatever attachments were one it >.<

Me and my friends ground the event to get the experimental Kvm 59 for the group. We finished and stopped playing the game for a couple of weeks and when we log in again only one Experimental Kvm 59 and none of my 5 star moduals on the one in my inventory

Same issue topics merged + corrected topic title.

//Mod