Asotungan Outpost, missing weapons PS4

image image PS4, solo mode, repeated loading of game and location. only 1 weapon leaning against the barricade can be found. The other 3 are not there, at all their locations, revolver, 50 cal and hunting rifle.

Same I am there now what do I do

There is no .50 cal in Asotungan outpost.

For exact co-ords and screens of all 4 weapons in there, look into this reply of mine: Completing locations - All weapons

Oh some other rifle then, regardless 3 out of the 4 weapons are simply not in the spot they are suppose to be , even accord to your guide. I show pics of were they are supposed to be and, nothing

Didn´t you catch the weapons earlier on?
The outpost already existed, at least since March or April 2020.
Now it just has a “name”, before it did not.
I went there now and there are 2 rifles, a revolver and I can´t find the other Hunting rifle though.
No Material rifle there for sure, so don´t worry too much.
I actually have an issue where Asotungan Outpst name appears on the Map right beside the Saltholmen Naval bunker. Maybe those weapons materialized there?

I completed all weapons in all area’s before the fnix dlc and update came out. Clear ? Now I am saying when I go there it said I had zero of 4 . Clear ? I found 1,(again)and the other 3 are not anywhere to be found and not in the spots they are supposed to be. I am reporting a bug. If I was looking for them I would have posted in the general discussion area and asked for help. Thanks

Certain areas that I cleared before Fnix Update, also appear as missing weapons.
I was just being helpful there was no need to talk that way to me.

I realize you are trying to be helpful, thanks. I was just trying to be clear that I am posting a bug report, not looking for help in finding weapons whose locations are posted in multiply places in the internet. I have already searched for help in all known GZ sources. Again thanks.

1 Like

Thank you the clarification.

Playing on PS4

just inside the farmlands region is the ASOTUNGAN OUTPOST co-ords : -244.206 , 2052.486 shows that there are 4 weapons to collect. i cant remember when i picked these up. but i only have 1 / 4 collected and are not showing up so i cant get that area complete.

Merged threads.

There are also weapons located in the small camp above the jetfighter hangar, do they count
towards this tally?

//Mod

I posted a reply to you but looks like it did not get thru for some reason when the mod transferred your post. Only 1 of 4 is available the other 3 are simply not there. I checked with known locations which are available info. I am on PS4 too. I think they went to find out where the Boo bridge had gone to lol

1 Like

Threads are locked when they get merged. It’s an automatic process, sadly. Sorry for any inconvenience.