BASE ASSAULT UPDATE (April 7th, 10:00 CET)

Looks like we’re getting more regional revamps with this update as well:

5 Likes

Very interesting to see what you all are hoping and getting ready for! Keep it coming! Also, make sure to stay tuned on our socials for more info on the Base Assault Update.

4 Likes

Most import question is: when will it arrive? :wink:

And don’t just say “soon”. :laughing:

2 Likes

It will arrive soon.

1 Like

:rofl:

Ok, as just “soon” doesn’t reach the at least 20 character limit, this was a perfect sentence for just saying “soon”. :+1:

In a bit! Or before long, maybe momentarily?

4 Likes

Please delay it if you guys find any game breaking bugs this time :pray:

4 Likes

“Help the Resistance conquer FNIX bases and make them your own.” Looks like once we take out their fortifications we might be able to turn them into additional Home Bases, maybe?

What would be the bonus to having multiple home bases other then more places to grind uranium?

No idea. Maybe they’ll serve different functions. Or maybe when they say “make them your own” they just mean that once you blow em up there’ll be a bunch of Resistance symbols on the ruins.

I doubt it.
But i hope that besides our “main” base any other base should have the “perk” of being able to be conquered by the machines if the main hub (caravan) is destroyed by the machines.

This would make the battlefied more dynamic and more interesting, instead of following a Far cry/Just Cause outpost conquer style, where we can take control of the entire map and turning everything less difficult and thus more “boring”.

3 Likes

This update releases Tomorrow at 10am CET (came from todays stream), thought i’d say before i vanish.

3 Likes

Twitter has confirmed April 7th as well:

1 Like

It just dawned on me that this is exactly what the base system will probably be. The outpost mechanic from Just Cause, a game made by avalanche, the company the developers split from.

1 Like

Where are the specifics on the Base Defence update. Are they coming tomorrow?

1 Like

The patch notes will come out when the update is live tomorrow.

So far we know there’s gonna be new missions where we’ll have to take down bases set up by FNIX. We don’t know much beyond that.

3 Likes

That is why i´m worried.
The game is already easy.
If they make lots of machine bases in places where you used to have machines roaming arround.
They will probably disappear after we take their bases down.
Sometimes we take minutes and minutes walking around till we can find machines.
What interest has a game if its empty?

2 Likes

Isn’t it funny. We’ve tried filling the game with so much junk that doesn’t belong that we’ve turned around and made it empty again.

3 Likes

Yes, at the moment I am trying to level my regions back up after destroying a lot of my rivals for the last event and where machines were, are no longer there and targets are few and far between. Few hours of fun and then empty. Not looking forward to new updates.

I’m ready for the new updates. :grin:

1 Like