Best Safe House Ever!

Well, it’s odd. I went back there today and he wasn’t there. Earlier there was a harvester quite close, but I wan’t in the mood and he was a fraction too far away to draw him to my sniping point at the front of the cave. I could have drawn the dogs I suppose. Today neither were there and I could only lure an unwary Hunter from near the ruins. If you keep killing them, they seem to spawn less, I don’t know.

I did get chased by three dogs up in the marshlands (just exploring) and since they were firing artillery I ran off and dropped three mines. The first one exploded and killed a Dog, but the other two didn’t go off, so when I had finally sniped the Dogs I went to pick them up again, and couldn’t! I’ve always been able to pick up unexploded mines before - any one know why I couldn’t this time?

1 Like

Never have seen un-pickable mines. However usually they disappear for me after the fight, even when not exploded. But sometimes they can be picked up back. Erratic.

1 Like

Haven’t dealt that much with mines but the undetonated ones I’ve always been able to pick up again.

Sounds like either a bug or they laid too long to be pickable or something, I don’t know.

Found Järvhålan today btw! Awesome spot. Made easy work of the beacon from there :grimacing: No Tanks in sight but I found two FNIX Harvs (and 152 Runners) by the ruins. No five crown weapons or attachments from them though…

1 Like

Oh god, how did the game manage to not crash?

Honestly though, it really is one of the best spots for farming, it’s just somewhat intermittent. I’ve had times I’ve gone there that it was swarming with enemies to the point that I couldn’t even safely try to farm, and others the area is completely devoid of any machines whatsoever.

1 Like

Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sure sounds like a good place to farm even if it’s a bit of a chance sometimes. But that’s the case with every hunting ground, right.

Make a bit of noise, that should bring them running…

1 Like

True! Speaking of which, wouldn’t it be cool to have an emergency rocket (nödraket in Swedish) to shoot up in the sky? Not just flares but those you have on boats and such. That would surely draw some attention from even further away! :smiley:

That is a bloody good idea. Tell you what we want, and that’s a Shmoolie - at least that’s what we used to call them. It was like a hand-held firework, which fired a magnesium parachute flare up into the air, where it would light the landscape brilliantly for about three or four minutes. I might put that to them today…

1 Like

Yeah that would be awesome! Great use in a big night fight! Imagine how the machines would get distracted by the light, trying to shoot it down - or, they wouldn’t get distracted by it at all but then we would at least see them crystal clear! And it would make one hell of a picture too :wink:

1 Like