Can’t unlock dlc schematics

Weird.
Are you also playing on xbox?

Had no issues on Playstation. Just unlocked all at once (well, not immediatly, but after crafting enough dlc schematic points, which I did just directly after these schematics were available).

I am playing on Xbox are you saying if I craft enough items it might fix itself

No. I’m saying that I had no issues.
It worked as intended for me.

Oh ok maybe when then next update comes out it might fix it

Because I have reinstalled the game

Reinstalling the game doesn’t affect your savegame files.
If there is an issue either in the file in total or just for a character/world, you maybe can just help yourself by starting all over again.

Just wanna make sure since it was the same with someone else, you 100% own and have the DLC installed correct?

And use the same account that bought the dlc?

Yes i do own the dlc and use the same account with the dlc

On xbox, can you deactivate the dlc?
If yes, try it, start the game, do something (like a fast travel), quit the game and reactivate the dlc again.

Maybe that could help.

I could try reinstall the DLC

I tried something similar and it deleted 3 of my main guns I use

1 Like

All found DLC weapons should come back when a weapon DLC is re-activated again. At least this is what I get on PC.

It took two dlc guns with the attachments and a non doc gun with the attachments and almost all of the ammo I have on me

And it didn’t give the guns and ammo back

All of the ammo was non dlc ammo besides a few rockets for the Soviet rocket launcher

I kept the stuff in my storage crate but everything I lost was in my inventory when inactivated the docs and reactivated them

That’s sad. I’m sorry for you. Usually, as Gysbert said, they aren’t removed, but just not visible or available to use.

I lost guns and it didn’t work

I am sad I lost so much ammo

I assume that there are some greater issues on your side.

Why should you lose non-dlc ammo by deactivating a dlc?

I suggest that you send your savegame file to the support. Maybe they can see something.

https://support.generationzero.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415713127058-How-to-send-your-save-files-to-support

1 Like