Can we get new background images?

Can you make this the new image when you launch the game to start playing it?

4 Likes

Perhaps there is a way for user to change the main menu background image. How that’s done - only dev can say it.

Though, i love the current main menu background image (apo tank on Himfjäll). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Backgrounds are stored in Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Cache

The largest file is the main background - try saving your file as PNG, rename it and replace the original file.

4 Likes

That’s a great picture! :smile: Nicely done @Aquablade95 :metal:

2 Likes

Is the guitar a skin or how did you get that one into the picture?

Guitar is one of the new musical emotes that you can get from completing Himfjäll challenges. Though, you need Alpine Unrest DLC for that.

aha. i have completed all missions, found all stuff and so on, so I should have it then. Thanks!

No, you’ll have to work for it :wink:

Thank you keep up the great work ^-^

I play on Playstation

I’d like to be able to put my own picture I have taken to be the load screen.

A very unique feature - to showcase the stunning visuals on load up.

Just a thought…

Alias

2 Likes

Yes! You should be able to use images you have taken with photo mode there! It would be epic! What about multiple pictures so it changes every 10 seconds? Neat idea Alias

How long you in the load screen man?

Like 3 mins at least i would like to see some nice pics while i load

Similar discussion topics merged + adjusted topic title.

//Mod

Loading screens in my game last for handful seconds, unless t-port to Östervik. Then, it takes 10 or so seconds to load the scenery in. Then again, i have GZ installed on Samsung 960 Evo, so, there’s that.

I feel the login screen needs to be changed, similar to the character select screen.

It never has really showed the game from the image, or what it is actually about and the white garden chair there annoys me.

Please consider a change in the next update.

Alias

Same feature request topics merged.

@AliasDJA, you’ve replied in the topic above, yet you cross-post the same feature request twice. Why is that?

//Mod

No idea to be fair.

Appreciate the tidy up as always though

2 Likes

sorry to grave dig a thread , but a competition on best background pic on title screen would be cool as , and involve the community , just a thought :slight_smile: