Cannot finish Wrench in the Works (fix announced for February update)

I agree. …

I’m sure, I checked it by changing the consoles language setting…

1 Like

Interpretation of language is só important and clearifying :smiley:

1 Like

No, it doesn’t fix it. But the sound of the constantly explosions should be gone. It’s not a fix but a workaround to get temporarly rid of the sound. If you do the mission again, well then the sound returns.

Which update from 2023/01/29? There was no update on Playstation and I didn’t read something about one.

Off topic : without dying once in the entire game? Sorry, but I can’t believe that :wink:, no matter which difficulty.

I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s ridiculous this has not yet been fixed yet. Someone asked me recently what Generation Zero was like, my response was “brilliant game but full of bugs”.

I have two Xbox achievements left that are both tied to completing Wrench in the Works. I started a new world and completed every single main mission except Wrench in the Works, plus any secondary missions I could find. Now I’m just waiting for a patch. Speaking of which, I bet if it the issue was an exploit where we benefited it would have been sorted well before now.

I’ve read the reasons why it’s taking so long etc but to be honest, at this stage I really don’t care about excuses. All I want to hear is that a patch has been released to fix an issue that has been present now for months. Not ‘is’ being released……but ‘has’ been released. Anything else is empty reassurance at this stage.

Then you should have the patience to wait for this patch. If it’s said that it’ll come about mid to end of febuary, then it won’t be there weeks before that scheduled date. I don’t say announced, as there currently is no official announcement, but the devs will have an internal scheduled date for the patch.

The bug was discovered just towards the Christmas holidays. By then most of the developers were on vacation. Now that it’s February, they should all be back at work.

But there’s already plenty to do, and I don’t think Avalanche Studios allow their employees to crunch so, it takes some time.

1 Like

Has the bug been fixed yet or not?

It’s announced for the febuary update, which should arrive mid to end of the month.

1 Like

Mee to . The same bug . Can you help me ? When fix the bug ? :frowning:

Sorry, but can’t you first read the titel of the topic you’re replying to?
It says “fix announced for febuary update”.

Btw, the update, if you haven’t read the topic about the announcement yet, will come on febuary 21st.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. I’ve been messing around with other games until fix and am excited to get back in the game.

La actualización de hoy si repara el bug. Solo tenéis que entrar y volver a salir del complejo subterráneo y hos dará por buena la misión.

Today’s update does fix the bug. You just have to enter and exit the underground complex again and you will complete the mission.

1 Like

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Sweet silence has set upon the country again. Thank you, devs!

2 Likes

Since the bug has been patched, I’m closing this report.

//Mod