Cant complete strenght in numbers ps4

I played on my base ps4 solo also tryed with 2 People wandering around and we where looking for missions when we Found dyvik we couldnt complete because it was stuck on clear the area of machines we searched and shot every machine we saw but no message or New objectives we also Found all the known mission items please fix we love the game but we cant complete it

Known issue, Check the sticky. :wink:

Ran into that one myself, but they know about it and are working on it.

1 Like

So this was addressed actually, here you go!

:slight_smile:

Thx man gonna try as soon as I can

Where exactly? I’m at Dyviks udde trying to complete it but is that the wrong place?

1 Like

On the other side of dyvik udde is a bunker some one sayed you got to clear that too

Alright you mean to the south on the other side of the water? I’ll try to go there again then.

No to the west dyvik udde is on the westside the bunker is Just of the road

Sorry man, I cant find it. Is it anywhere on this map?

thats the one

Ah gotcha thank you. I’ve been there 20 times at least but no completion. I guess I’ll have to wait for a patch to fix it. :frowning:

Also didnt work for me but some one on bug report sayed that I had to go there so I went there but no completion but I was glad to help

Sadly this is a bug on xbox one as well but the machines are not spawning around the bunkers for my version. I even shot 3 hunters that came running into battle and 2 harvesters and tons of runners v. 2.0 and still no advance to my mission

Jesus. What kind of gear do you have to kill all those bots?

and skills

Ah way past the starting area then. :slight_smile: Where did you get the .50 cal?

I believe around the overby airfield or on the northest point of the map also you can get rare ones from harvesters

1 Like

@Lurifax if your question was directed to me as well I do not have good equipment for the 3 Harvesters and hunters and the army that cane after me. It took 8 rockets and 412 assault rifle rounds with a level 2 assault rifle, and level 2 acog sight, around 168 hunting rifle rounds and a level 2 hunting rifle, with a level 3 4 to 8 scope and a level 2 silencer. I found out the hunters are easier if you hide in a house and shoot them through a window