Complete Apparel List

When’s anniversary again>?

1 Like

March 23rd should be when anniversary for the game is

2 Likes

:+1: So you can confirm that halloween apparel is also dropped via packs, toolboxes and ammo boxes?

Cheers IJ, makes it a Wednesday!

@Avalanche_Pontus will have to dress up for that stream

1 Like

@Gysbert

How’s about a printable halloween checklist for the good people?

3 Likes

Printable Checklist for Halloween outfits

3 Likes

I got it wrong sorry, its the 26th. Not sure where i got the 23rd from.

1 Like

I’ll let you off, your contributions more than compensate

1 Like

Keeping it? Haha, make save backup, you never know what mishaps lies around the corner.

The fancy set was featured at the 2019 Christmas Holiday event, let’s hope they give us a chance to get the fancy stuff too, this Christmas. @Avalanche_Pontus

Yesterday, I just updated the apparel list with six items I had not included simply because I did not know that they existed. Five were from the Fancy set. (source John Henry Facebookgroup) I have no pictures for those below yet.

1 Fancy updo, blond
1 Fancy suit pants, darkgray

1 Like

Yes I remember the checklist and your unfortunate deleting-incident. It is depressing when you lose the stuff you collected. But you kept going and got most of it back and more. You care for this game and that shows what kind of cool person you really are. At least, it’s the way I see you. :coffee:

1 Like

Cool you added the new Resistance Fighter set. :+1:

1 Like

Shirt w/ tie + suit pants + Windbreaker jacket = suit

1 Like

Not sure what you are trying to say. :coffee:
Is it something I need to add? Picture please. :sunglasses:

@AliasDJA, I was reading back in this topic, and found this sort-off commitment for taking pictures (for the real-life comparison) and even a video, but this never came from the floor, I guess. I totally forgot about that. What happened? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nah im just trying to find ways to become John Wick
The Sjoqvist and the Glock are my main weapons

1 Like

If memory serves I think it was on hold until I got the fancy set on anniversary year 3, but then we didn’t get the fancy set in the loot drop and think it stalled then.

1 Like

:clap: Very nice work, mate.

3 Likes

It was a fun ride, especially because it was a community effort. Thanks for liking my contributions. Lately I moved my contributions about, and support for GZ, to Twitter. :coffee: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Quick ?, I had found an entire set of biking clothes back in a save game in 2020 but the house where I found it got revamped and is no longer bearing the apparel. Is it at random or did they move the suitcase🤔

1 Like

Thatd a bug, theyre intended to be found upon completing the bike Race, In the Face of Adveristy, mission from FNIX Rising to get it.

1 Like