Connection lost

playing on xbox one suddenly today I am losing connection to the network numerous times. I am playing solo however, and its kicking me out of the game as well. Is there an issue with the game?

1 Like

There is a acknowledged bug. There is a thread HERE to report the issue in & watch for comment. Hope this helps.
SPP

Losing connection with the game is not the same as the application crashing.

@mrhsv1 Can we have some more info on how this happens?

1 Like

Then my reports have been wrong as well because on Xbox I am getting the exact same thing. It kicks me out of the game all the way back to the Xbox home screen not the game home screen forcing a full re-start of the game. Just as is being reported above. But you say this is not a crash? I was told by MS support that a hard kick & connection lost was a game crash. If that is not the case then on Xbox we have a whole other issue that even I reported here wrongly. Thanks for that information @Zesiir Xbox views them as one & the same but thanks to you I now know this development team does not so, again thanks!!! Also thanks @mrhsv1 if you had not reported this I would have been dumbly reporting it as just a crash…
SPP

its doing both its freezing and its constantly signing off my profile in the middle of the game. This is constantly happenning today.

1 Like

so is it an issue with xbox because I have reported it to them also although their customer support is not user friendly at all, or is it a developer fault?

I have reached so close to the end of this game but I am so discouraged from continuing until they fix this. It is so damn annoying.

1 Like

I reported it to them but their reply was that it was game crashing. I like you am being kicked all the way back to the Xbox home & that includes out of my profile sign-in on the game. We share this issue. I have uninstalled & reinstalled 4 times now even doing a factory re-set on my Xbox during the conversation with MS support…None of this has worked for me.
SPP

@SteampunkPagan I was just given the impression the guy had disconnect issues, not crashing issues. I’m not representing the dev team, I just go on what I’ve seen.

@mrhsv1 Cheers, in that case it may be related to the issue that @SteampunkPagan linked earlier. There’s a few fixes coming next week, among them crashing fixes so feel free to report back here once the new patch hits, see if your situation’s improved.

2 Likes

Sir I know this & please if I offended none was intended. TBH I thought I had it all wrong & appreciated the reply. Again no offense was in anyway intended & I do so hope that my reply was not seen that way at all.
SPP

1 Like

ok no problem and I will keep you posted but until then it seems that since I paid and downloaded the DLC Alpine Unrest the issues have worsened and so I have stopped playing it till it gets fixed. Please let me know when the patch is available and thanks again.

1 Like