Contacting The Creators

Hi,

Been playing the game couple of days and I noticed a lot of things that can improve, where can i mail or contact the developers?

most of these are easily done.

M.A.G

Hi.

And many of us have posted regularly and presented our ideas and feedback on this forum for 2 years now, and the devs have not responded in person yet… So get in line and write what’s on your mind here on the forum. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

What @NJR87 said. Use the forum search before creating a new thread. The possibility that an idea was already mentioned is pretty likely. You can contribute to the thread and make it more important that way.

If an idea is not presented already please open one thread for one idea. Collection threads will probably be closed since a directed discussion is mostly impossible.

Usually devs don’t respond but they will read the ideas. When they feel they can contribute to an idea they will answer. Although this is pretty unlikely.

1 Like

@knobitobi was faster than I was :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But yes, it’s pretty on point. The #feedback-feature-requests section works best for suggestions.

Sorry @Zesiir :hugs: don’t want to bypass you.

1 Like

info@avalanchestudios.se

Or through the forum here - Feedback/Feature Requests - Generation Zero Forum

*Welcome to the party.

1 Like

thanks all , I appreciate the responses. this game has lots of potential, but there needs to be more contact between devs and the players. I mean, is it a money issue? is it lack of manpower? what’s the problem? they should be updating and patching issues.

there are features that are simple to adress, like resolution of certain items in the world, redesigning 3d objects, sounds to be added for realism, ballistics - oh don’t get me started.

I mean, whatever the issue is, throwing money at it could help. maybe mass funding to get what’s necessary.

It’s a small team by today’s standards, and it’s got the best sounds for ballistics I’ve heard in 20 years

1 Like

They are, and on regular basis.

Here’s the list of all what devs have been doing since the launch day, at the end of March '19: Content chronicle of Generation Zero

Whole dev team size is about 30-40 people. So, it is small.

Sounds and ballistics are one of the best in GZ and very realistic. I don’t see how these two could be made even more realistic than they already are. :thinking:

While GZ may look and feel like AAA game, it is not an AAA game. Let’s not forget that. :slight_smile:

Like said by many above, if you have improvement suggestions, make a new topic in #feedback-feature-requests subforum, with one idea per topic.

2 Likes