Exp shotgun is worthless. Fix it

Fix the exp shotgun. Whatever you were attempting to do is idiotic at best. I have the worhless thing and would like to use it, but I cant since the shots blow up in my face. I dont care if that was intentional, it is objectively stupid. The entire point if firearms is to engage targets at longer distance.

Shotguns aren’t meant to be used at long range anyways.

Are you using slugs?

Try birdshot. The Exp shotgun basically makes ammo dragon’s breath.

Yes, use birdshot ammo, very efficient against enemies at medium range, and buckshot ammo only at very close range.
For now, slugs are useless.

6* 12G shotty and it’s different ammo range has been tested before. Results are here: Experimental 12G

Also, 6* 12G shotty range has been asked from the devs in dev stream and devs response with explanation is at 00:17:49,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/504688930?filter=archives&sort=time

I had a big problem with this in the beginning, and had my share of complains about it. It’s simple: If you don’t like it, use regular 5* shotgun instead. I’ve come to the point where I’m settled with the weapons as they are - and again nobody is forcing you to use it.
I’m actually using the Exp. 12G on one character, more as a challenge, and beacuse it’s fun - switching between buck and birdshot. Makes it all the more rewarding when you actually kill a pack of FNIX hunters with it.

there are plenty of different weapons for different playstyles. if the Exp shotgun doesn’t work for you use something else. I like the way it works with different types of ammo have different results as was discussed in a similar post

I just want a drum magazine for my shotty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t now how correctly it fits the timeline but one of these “feeds magazines” you can mount on a pump shotgun would be nice!