Explosives - Are they even doing anything now?

I’m probably going to start avoiding them, it isn’t worth it to burn all the ammo for it’s loot.

2 Likes

They drop .50 and rockets

They drop like 1-3 rockets and 1-10 .50 and it takes ~15 rockets to take it out, do the math.

2 Likes

Prototype and Military grade harvesters and tanks are pointless to kill unless they’re in the way of a mission objective or are the target for a mission. Due to their insignificant loot drops and minimal XP, they weren’t even worth killing before the update.

FNIX do drop gold weapons and attachments, making them wothwhile killing, but unless you actually need something now, it’s best to avoid them as well, as killing them costs way too much in terms of resources required vs the investment. Using 10+ rockers and multiple other explosives and stacks of bullets to take them down for a small reward is pointless.

As it currently stands, it’s like offering to pay someone $20 every time they give you $100. It’s a losing proposition for the one giving out the $100.

1 Like

Game development involves multiple people across many disciplines. While getting the PS4 back online is priority one, those on the dev team that don’t know the details of the PS4’s code can work on other features, bugs and balance issues.

i understand that fully, i dont disagree with you in any way.