Fast travel bug to björntunet hotel after latest update

Hello, just wanted to report a problem not being able to fast travel to the björntunet hotel after the latest update. My platform is PS4 and I play solo. It seems to only happen when fast traveling to the björntunet hotel. The game gets stuck in the loading screen. I’ve tried fast traveling from all areas as well as from other safe houses in himfjäll island. I’ve also shutdown and restart the game several times. Still doesn’t work. Thank you in advance for your help, Devs!

I can confirm from PS5, that it takes quite long (47 Seconds), but finally I spawned at the hotel.

Before the update it would take a little longer than most other fast travels but since the update I have actually timed it for over 5 minutes before I just close the game and restart my PS4. The only way i can get there is to sprint from another location in Himfjall.

Everything working properly now after a few days.

On PS4 fast travel now works 10% of the time. Otherwise just the cassette tape spinning on the load screen forever. Have to restart the game I I try to fast travel.

PlayStation fast travel is broken in general.

Sometimes it work as expected. 50% of the time.

Sometimes it takes forever to load, 10% of the time. Forever as in minutes.

Often it never completely spawns your player in the new location. In multiplayer this happens 40% of the time or more. You get a black loading screen and you are done. A second player can see you at the new location. Your character is at the spawn point in a point and shoot animation loop. You cannot break them out of it, no interaction. Not even with the snowball trick that can get players out of being stuck due to object collisions.

Agreed. It is totally broken now. Logged in this weekend to find almost every fast travel location was GONE. Closed the game out several times hoping they would come back but nothing… Even deleted the game from my PS4 and reinstalled it. Still only a hand full of locations available. So now I have to go all over the map to reopen all the fast travel locations that were lost. All this progress over 2 years of playing gone, just like that. So frustrating!!

That’s a different, but also known bug, the team is trying to find a solution for.
It’s been reported for the first time short after Landfall update and just for playstation users.

As soon as you’re affected by this bug, your world, where it occured, is cursed.
You may unlock all the safehouses again, but at any time it can happen again.

There were times when I unlocked about 75 safehouses again, they got lost again. For some months now they disappear almost every time I start the game again…maybe every 2nd or 3rd time.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they will get it resolved.