Feature request - New difficulty: survival

I can’t argue with that, because I startet playing in April '21.

Nevertheless the weights, carry capacity in total and limits for some items in special would help a lot to make the game a bit harder, by not just buffing the robots.

But I agree with your opinion about the AI of some machines in many situations.

In the beginning there was no plundra so you could only keep what you could carry. There was some tough choices to take back then what to keep and what to leave behind.

have the fnix bots been majorly nerfed? when i began generation zero it took everything i had to kill my first prototype hunter and now i can kill them with my moller pp they die feels like they have 1 hp or is the ai just much worse

I think it was a combination of weapons getting buffed and the hunters getting nerfed.

oof the weapons should be nerfed its kinda lame killing a giant walking sword and machine gun with a rusty pistol within 20 seconds

The Thing is people complained the game was to hard. They wanted a shoot em up and that’s what this game is now. In the early days i would never have started a fight against three hunters if I only had a rusty pistol. Now I do. Just get in a barn for protection and I will kill them without a problem. In the early days if I was in the same situation I would make plans for how to get away from there since I wouldn’t stand a chance.

1 Like

Thx for this time travel, but could we now leave the discussion of too hard or too easy enemies?

That’s not the matter of this topic…or not the way it should go to. :wink: