Flying Objects & Lost and Found Bugged [Workaround for Flying Objects]

Thanks for the report. I’m on PC as well and I haven’t done this mission yet, I’ll do it and see if I can reproduce the results.

Yup it’s same here on Xbox one with the lost and found quest
Players in game: just me

1 Like

I can indeed confirm that this mission is bugged since the November Update.

2 Likes

Same for me on xbox one

I did Flying Objects today without issues. I am on PC.

Maybe it got hot fixed with the recent Alpine hot fix?

Hey all :wave:

We are aware of the issue for “Lost And Found” and it has been verified as fixed in-house.

We have also recently fixed an issue with “Flying Objects” where, similar to the mission above, the mission wouldn’t complete despite having completed all objectives.

No promises, but fixes for both of these missions should be included in the next patch.

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for reporting! :pray:

3 Likes

I have the same problem on the ps4.

1 Like

Just ran into the Flying Objects issue myself. Glad to hear it’s being worked out. Since the mission is being in limbo with all objectives completed, does that mean that it’ll auto-complete at the release of December Update?

Hey @Zesiir :wave:

When loading up an affected save in a patch that contains the fix (yet to be released) it should either “auto-complete” (complete retroactively), or the mission will be reset and has to be completed again.

@Zesiir We have a potential workaround that you could try for completing the “Flying Objects” mission.

[Potential workaround] When blocked from completing the mission, try interacting with (or shooting) all of the FOUR flower pots around Dr. Ingrid Granqvist’s house (the house at the end of the mission) to complete it.

Let me know if that works for you! Thanks :pray:

4 Likes

That sounds a bit esoteric to me, tbh. :smile:

Those damn flowerpots. They’ve been the cause of a lot of glitches with this mission. Now we get our revenge… And it worked! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Same thing on my PS4 (incl. last update), but described potential workaround with 4 flower pots is not working.

Hello

I have the same problem on ps4. On a mission lost and found.
Only after reaching my destination I have already destroyed one of the containers by robots
Because of this I can’t complete the mission.

sorry for the mistakes, my english is poor.

I come from Poland.

1 Like

How long until the next patch? I’m gonna go kill a bunch or robots but just curious

1 Like

Most likely at the end of the month. But we’ll have to see, with all the holidays coming up.

2 Likes

I can confirm the same issue on PC. Hopefully we get this fixed soon! This and one other mission is all that I have left!

2 Likes

Shooting the flower pots,worked for me. I am still glitched on Lost and found. Showing I need to blow up stuff in the bunker but it’s empty and I have both objectives checked off and both mission items collected.

Same here…

I have the same issue on the Lost and Found mission. Both objectives completed but mission does not close.
Playing on PC, single player.
One possible cause; I destroyed all machine fuel cells before picking up the mission note in the truck cab?