Unable to complete "For the sick and injured" - Stuck at 3/4 (Alpine Unrest))

Me and my friend was playing a new save when we decided to test the new DCL area.
Everything worked fine until we were supposed to “clear the ground floor” step in the mission.
Problem was that only one “Runner” spawned inside and around the hotel, we checked every floor and every available room. We tried to restart the game session but to no avail.

PC
Two players, I did not host the game.

Hi @Beomez :wave:

• Are you both blocked (unable to progress and complete the mission)?
  • Have you tried restarting the game?
  • Have you tried the mission with you hosting and vice versa?

Since you are on PC, would you be up for sending us a copy of your save file where this issue occurs?
It could prove quite useful in our investigation and effort to prevent this issue from happening.

If you are up for it please follow the steps below.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

As it turned out, my friend could solo the mission and after that we were able to play coop again.

So a restart of the game and then the runners had respawned.

There is a part in the mission where you enter a hotel and have to kill four enemies in order to clear the ground floor. I have killed all four of these enemies but I still can’t complete the mission as it says I have only killed 3/4. Can anyone help?

Here the solution: https://generation-zero.fandom.com/wiki/For_the_Sick_and_the_Injured

Hi, thanks for your reply but the part of the mission where you have to secure the ground floor is not letting me complete it, it is saying there is one more robot left to kill when they are all already dead.

1 Like

Hey @angustaylor77 :wave:

Been seeing issues like this lately, e.g. BUG: The Hellmouth (Stuck on 2/3 machines) and formerly we had this issue The last tick will not spawn for flying blind where people would get stuck on 4/5. I will discuss with the team what may have caused these types of issues to have started to emerge and what we can do about it.

Questions:

• Does this issue still occur if the you/host restarts the game and tries to complete the objective again?
  • What platform are you on?

IF you are on PC and would be up for providing us with a save file that could help us identify and hopefully fix the issue for a future patch!

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting! :pray:

Thanks for your response!
I am playing on Xbox one at the minute and yes the objective stays 3/4 and nothing respawns when I restart the game and go back. I could give you the account that I’m playing on if you could access the game save from that?

Thanks for the additional information!

I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately, acquiring save files from retail XBOX consoles is not something we can do easily.

A ticket has been created for handling this issue and I’ll keep an eye out for others reporting the same thing. Hopefully we can either reproduce the issue in-house, or get a save file from a PC player who is also experiencing this issue.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience! :pray:

My for the sick and injured mission is stuck at 3/4 threats cleared from the ground floor and the fourth never spawns, I can’t progress my campaign.

Did you try restarting the game? This usually helps.

Done it roughly ten times, but what fixed it was doing the mission in someone else’s game

I am the host on Xbox
on the mission when you find the hotel on himfall island I killed three runners and my friend killed the fourth but it didn’t count his one and the game says 3/4 but the last one is already dead and I have tried restarting but no new runners spawn in for me to complete the mission

Merged several topics where people have issues with this specific mission.

//Mod

1 Like

Hello there @Help and others experiencing this issue :wave:

We have a ticket in our internal bug tracking database for fixing this issue but it has yet to be fixed. We are aware of the issue and will try to sort it out as soon as we can.

IF you are on PC and would be up for providing us with a save file that could help us identify and hopefully fix the issue for a future patch!

Potential workarounds to try while waiting for the issue to be fixed…

• Restart the session (quit to main menu, continue and return to where the machines are supposed to spawn). The most painless workaround which works in some situations but not always applicable.
  • Complete the mission in someone else’s session (have someone else host who isn’t blocked).
  • Delete your save file and start a new game. Not a great workaround and not for everyone as you’ll have to start over from the very beginning of the game, AND even if it’s a fairly rare issue there is no guarantee it won’t occur again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting! :pray:

1 Like

I have gone to the hotel and destroyed the runners, but for some reason the mission is stuck at 3/4 to secure the ground floor. Traveling away and back again does not spawn in any more runners to kill.

Same issue topics merged.

Do search the forums before making a new bug report since chances are good that someone else has already reported it.

//Mod

**Xbox One:**

**I am playing on the new DLC map after the first mission I got the "Make Some Noise" mission and I was able to destroy two machines outside of the Björntunet. I have closed the game completely and uninstalled the dlc and reinstalled it and go to the area and still the other two machines have no spawned in. Not sure what else to do.**

**On the bottom** 

**Myself**

**None** 

**Xbox One S**
![20191210_164916|375x500](upload://fkIhkt0KsHVT60KKzyW3EIxIz6z.jpeg) ![20191210_164927|375x500](upload://2NEy9iHj5ZJNKuo1N6nHvDhA0Bk.jpeg)

Another merge of the same issue that slipped my earlier bigger merge due to the wrong mission name in the topic.

//Mod