Fun challenges #2

Hello everyone, (after no one did my challenges) i have another challenge. Hack a tank and get it to fight another tank and win (must be same class).

Hey, I did something similar, but without hacking… I had a fight with 4 FNIX Tanks and 2 FNIX Harvesters + usual critters.

The Tanks destroyed all lesser machines and crippled each other after a while (a long while) with rockets :laughing:

2 Likes

Given that

• you have small chance to successfully hack a tank (20% for proto tank, 15% for military tank, 10% for FNIX tank and 5% for apo tank) and then
  • you have 3-way result what can happen (1. hack fails and you have to wait for 60 seconds before you can make another attempt in hacking 2. machine stands still confused 3. machine attacks other machines),
  • not to mention that the hack lasts only for 20 seconds (or 40 seconds if Remote Hacking is lvl 2) and
  • once machine comes out of the hack (confused or attacking), it will be instantly aggrod to you,
  • where you need active Hacking specialization for hacked machine attack other machines;

It will take A LONG time before your hacked tank can kill another tank.

Victory condition may make it impossible, especially when you don’t help along damaging other tank since hacked machine doesn’t have as good combat capabilities as unhacked machine has it.

2 Likes

Dude sorry for the honest words but I dont want to waste about 10 hours of my lifetime with such a challenge. Thats not funny at all.

PS: In case you never tried to hack a tank, here are some opinions: Hacker skill - your opinions?
I also wrote down my experience when I tryed it. And also the frustration after one hour of trying.

Hacking im sorry to say is a bloody novelty. Why spend time hacking when I can run around with my lmg ripping machines apart.

With the right weapons and if you’ve been smart with your point allocation you are practically a god in this game I think I would need at least half a dozen lvl 4 rival tanks to maybe worry a bit but circle strafing while blasting away means an easy win.