Game crashes on launch, can't work out why

I play on the Xbox app, Win10, and since I installed the new dlc packs my game has completely bricked. I get past the login screen, and the game instantly crashes. I don’t even get to the main menu.

I’ve tried:

Reinstalling
Restarting the computer
Verifying the game
Updating drivers
Disabling the firewall

Since I’m running the Xbox version of the game I cannot launch in windowed, nor can I edit any game settings through a launcher, as I don’t have access to one.

If anyone has a fix for this, I really need the help. Unless I find a way around this, I can’t think of any way to get around it.

Update: I’ve now reinstalled without the two DLCs, and I’ve also tried moving the files to my C drive, from D, still nothing.

Edit: It isn’t anything to do with my account. I’ve just tried loading with an alt, and it still crashes on launch. This is a game issue, as all my other games run just fine

Did you try to start the game while being offline?

Unless there’s a way to do that without a launcher, I can’t launch offline easily. I could try loading while disconnected to the internet

Edit: Xbox won’t allow you to boot the game offline, so that won’t work either

That’s disappointing.
Did you try to disconnect your apex connect account? (if you are able to login to the account)

https://apex-connect.avalanchestudios.com/register?from=%2Fsettings

If you can respec, that means you’re playing on Gamepass, which recently got an upcoming update released early accidentally. This has caused a lot of problems, and is likely the reason you are having trouble logging in.

Ahh, yeah, that lines up with other things I’ve heard. Thank you very much <3