Game crashing with Clearing the path at tank and coordinates keep changing

Hello, i am experiencing a crashing game at one point.

Platform.
Ps5

Description
During the mission ‘clearing the path’ where you need to protect the truck, the game crashed three time is a row at the same point. It is during the fight with the apocolips tank. It is always a few minutes into the fight whith the tank down to approximatly 70% health.
After the crash i get spawned at the nearest savehouse. The tank is back to full health wheni return. The truck you need to protect is still present. The field radio I put down close by was gone. The second time I put down a field radio I fast traveld back to the nearest savehouse and hiked back. But after the next crash the field radio was gone.

A weird thing is the a previous goal of the mission is still present on the map. I checked it once but there was nothing there.

I wanted to include coordinates but these keep changing for the same spot.

Host, client, number of players.
I play by myself, singleplayer. My session is offline when I check multiplayer menu in the menu.

Same here. Same place. Same Mission.

Clearing the Path mission Still Crashing PS5.
I’m getting a crash when encountering the Apocolypse Tank in Clearing the Path. This is post update.
First time the crash occured early in the encounter with the tank and the second crash happened a little furhter into the fight but a second tank arrived.

1 Like

Good deal. I misread that announcement the other day and thought it was already patched. Thanks for posting this.

1 Like