Game does not have audio on a fresh Windows 10 installation

Let us see whether we can solve this.

Please describe exactly what the problem is @karl.marks.94 :slight_smile:

Updated VIN on 10 but in the game there is no sound! And in everything else there is a sound! Or game, too, need to was reinstall! Checked the files all the rules!

I would suggest to install the Audio driver for your motherboard first. If that does not help, try re-install the game.

What brand and type/name is your motherboard?

Gigabyte Z77M-D3H Motherboard

You should find your audio driver here:

Install that, reboot, test, and report back.

Yes thank you all it helped! Not thought that from for them! Looked that all work devices and all! sps

1 Like

Now do you have more problems with the game? Anything else I can help with?

Yes there is! not so of course often as on win 7 and through 40-40 mines collapse ! Are there any solutions?

You are talking about the game closing/ crashing to desktop?

Then there are no clear solutions at the moment, I am afraid. It happens for most of us more or less frequently.

EDIT: You could try shorter play sessions. Restart the game after 1-2 hours. Not sure that helps, though.

I see! Thanks! Play until so! I’ll wait for the patch!

I fear that there are multiple reasons for crashes. Although I hope for sooner than later! :slight_smile:

See you around, Karl Marks.

Based on what you’ve mentioned, it seems like the issue might be with the game itself ratther than your computer’s audio settings. Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

Holy Necro… :skull: :bone: :coffin:

Yep, I’m afraid it’s 3 years too late.

:lock:

//Mod