Game is STILL unplayable

Can someone please explain to me what kind of things cause a game to crash on Xbox One? I have no idea what is going on and I am so close to just uninstalling this game and giving up all together. After updating yesterday, I’ve had 11 total crashes. 5 in solo player, 3 boots from MP and 3 full on crashes in multi-player. What can cause that? I am so fed up with this the crashing is the most frustrating thing I’ve ever experienced in a game. My internet connection is Wi-Fi, I don’t have the option for an Ethernet connection. It shows a perfect signal, and all my other online games are running perfectly. My Xbox is a 1S series, this should be MORE than sufficient to run the games engine. Please if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way. I was considering getting a signal booster for my Wi-Fi but the game isn’t even lagging before it crashes it’s running smoothly right into a crash. Any help is appreciated. Sincerely, your frustrated friend

3 Likes

Heyo, as far as I know this is an issue that’s still being looked into. Moreso now, considering the number of affected players. Main thread is here, the issue is acknowledged by the devs but it’s taking time to nail, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Oh wow that post is still going? I didn’t see the recent ones I guess. Well thank you @Zesiir I appreciate it. I guess I’m just gonna have to step away from GZ until they figure out the crashing on Xbox. It’s too frustrating and I’m going to end up hating the game if I continue this way. Unfortunately it’s just not playable for me. I wish you all the best of luck though maybe I’ll see you in the future

2 Likes

Totally understandable, take a break and come back later. Hopefully things’ll have improved by then.

2 Likes