Generation Zero merch

I’ve always thought about Generation Zero machine figures, i would love to have a model of a tank just sitting on my desk. Does anyone know if they have any plans for this in the future?

4 Likes

No, I certainly don’t, but I would like to have some figures too!

2 Likes

We haven’t seen any merchandice yet, but there have been post on homemade and pretty cool Lego models here and here. I’ve encouraged Avalanche to make @Zesiir’s Dalahorse the game mascot, and if we all push for it … who knows :wink:

3 Likes

Aye count a vote for me for the ’ Xezr-Dala ’ , ( new feedback from me ) :point_right: no bug fixes , no new content , until @Zesiir 's appreciation is in Game :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

There is some GZ merch available, devs ran a giveaway of GZ themed dala horse a while back. But i don’t know if there’s enough merch to open a merch store. Also, it’s unknown if Avalanche Studios even wants to open a merch store.

I want some “Band” t-shirts! Like, just the in game posters but on a shirt… And real.

They sold that with the… premium (?) copies of the game

You mean the pre-order of Generation Zero: Collectors Edition that came with some merch?

source: https://www.thqnordic.com/article/preorder-now-generation-zero-coming-march-26th-2019

1 Like

:blush:

The dalahorse didn’t make it into the Collector’s Edition due to production problems. I recently bought my own black dalahorse at IKEA, I plan on making it into a tiny GZ version once I have the time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Set up shop, @Zesiir. I’ll buy :blush:

1 Like

It’s a shame that was all pre-order stuff, they shouldn’t be encouraging pre-order culture.

2 Likes

I’m all for supporting a developer, but I do agree. Pre-orders are not the way to go.

2 Likes

and I say that ^ as someone who actually would buy some merch, unusual as that is for me.

2 Likes

I’ve tried finding the 3D models so I can print my own but no luck…

There’s IKEA in Sweden? I thought it was just something they had inflicted on the rest of us…

1 Like

News from the jury, @Bootie ?

1 Like

Heard ten minutes ago - passed with flying colours and a really good report!!! Singing. Shiny happy boy…

4 Likes

Congrats, @Bootie!  

1 Like

Congratulations @Bootie! Good boy! :+1::clap:

1 Like

Yes, I did thanks man (or woman to not be sexist) :sunglasses: