Helldivers Diary A Generation Zero Story

soooooo good this need to be a series 100/10

1 Like

I hate to sound like I’m rushing you, but do you by any chance have a progress update on The Midsummer Accident?
(as said, sorry if I sound like I’m rushing you)

1 Like

Hello @Loyalty44rogue .

I see that you are curious about how the story continues. At the moment it consists only of snippets of text. It was written as a sidekick while I was writing Helldiver Diary. While writing it I got the idea, how could the whole catastrophe have started. The snippet above is just a scene from the story.

When I write a story, I have a few key scenes in between that I work towards. At the moment I’m working on two more stories about Generation Zero.

One is Helldivers “Aftermath”. It takes place seven years after the events of Helldivers Diary. It has something to do with FNIX Rising.

Another story that takes place twenty years after FNIX Rising is completely different. It takes place partly on Östertörn and partly in Ukraine. It is called the “Wolves of Skarpö”. When I started to write this story, it was about spring 2021, I had not the slightest idea that reality would overtake.

The “Midsummer accident” is running parallel and your post encouraged me to keep writing. So stay tuned, I will start a new topic very soon. But it will be my own imagination how the disaster happened. So be curious.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll keep an eye out for it!

still pretty hyped for the FNIX Rising sequel

1 Like

For all they want more to immerse in the Story of GZ and especially in Helldivers Diary. Here my imagination of the Protagonists of “Helldivers Diary”.
The pictures are Generatet by the AI of Microsoft Bing Image Creator .

1 Like

very nice Tho I did imagen Amelie to have longer hair and Ulf to look more rugged.

but I think your missing one.

1 Like

You are right Thort Livström is missing

Hera are two pictures of him.