Higher quality AG5

Made an - perhaps sloppy - attempt to search the forums on this, but I didn’t find any specific answers.
Anyways, is there a Special AG5?
I haven’t even seen better than a 3 star AG5, which I think I should have found by now…

there is a 5 star but i don’t have one i only have a 3 star

1 Like

Yeah there is a 5 star AG5 no experimental though… Just keep looting those machines one will give you it eventually.

2 Likes

AG5 has to be the 5* weapon I’ve found most of… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OK thanks! So it’s only dropped from machines, not on any fixed location?

1 Like

That random loot table… all I’ve got for destroying tons of rivals at level 30 is one experimental jacket… :see_no_evil:

Hehe! I’ve found most of the best 5* and 6* guns many times over. A few of the vanilla and US weapons are still eluding me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I have all vanilla in gold and experimental versions. But the US guns are eluding me, still only got the blues from the pack

2 Likes

I have found 4 and 5 star examples of all of the guns except the KVM’s, the Meusser and the AG 5. (But no exp drops…) The AG 5 is full of 5 star aux though.

And I won’t bother buying any US weapons… you know, when in Sweden… :slightly_smiling_face:

The equivalent to AG 5, the Ak 5, was actually issued in 1986, so I guess high quality examples would be as common as the AG 4/Ak 4 ones.

1 Like

Visual proof:
(Part of my weapons collection.)

1 Like

Nice! Random drop or fixed location?

There are no fixed drop 5* AG5’s, sorry… :slightly_smiling_face:

I have every weapon in the game. By the helping hand of other players I have collected them all. :slightly_smiling_face: The seven weapons I have never found on dead machines are: 5* Pump Shotgun, 5* Kpist, 5* Älgstudsare, 5* PVG 90, 6* Pump Shotgun, 5* N9, 5* N60.
(In 255 hours playtime.)

I found my fivestar AG5 in the north of the vanilla island. But i could not say that it was a drop from a machine or a occasional loot from a weapons storage.

It was random drop from FNIX tank (non-Rival).

Btw, i’ve found several 5* AG5.

1 Like

Best AR in the game.

Thoroughly recommend sorting a 5c asap

1 Like

Yeah, I just love it. It’s got a sort of tight feeling to it.

What console are you my friend, I have a few spare on XB if I can help?

2 Likes

Oh bless you @AliasDJA , but I’m at PS4.
Also, I kind of believe the grinding for stuff is part of the game. But thanks anyway! :+1:

1 Like

I know someone that can help if you need. Just drop me a message here and I’ll link you up.

2 Likes

I’ve had 3 five star US pistols drop and one N16, they are dropping but maybe not so often :+1:

1 Like