I want enemies to stfu when they are killed

I am getting so tired of investigating/looting compounds with all the bs mooing and cooing around. Pretty please.

In addition, of course, the noises from the ghost Seekers flying around invisibly.

EDIT: Sorry for the harsh words but sometimes it is just enough. Particularly when there is not even a physical body present that is capable of making the sounds.

6 Likes

They’re not fully killed. They’re repairing. Plus what we learn near the end of the main story about them it makes sense the machines are making almost a cry out noise.

No, it’s a bug. I reported it a while ago, here.

1 Like

I’ve seen… heard plenty of those sound un-snapped sound bugs. Mostly in my game the seekers are making noises such as flying thruster or some kind of communication sounds in the middle of no where. Most times I’ll take down hunters and runners and occasion a tank will be lying down after I took it down and they make those noises from the models, Ive never heard those sound effects while they’re alive

1 Like

How is that for you today? Is it possible that it is better?

1 Like

I ran to the airport to see if I can find a chance to get the new Lmg but on arrival I ran into a yellow tank and oh boy was it a lot more challenging than 2 fnix tanks. Loot was kinda bland but I didn’t have a prob loading, no crashes and didn’t experience any sound bugs or sounds at all from the down tank. Only spent an hour. I don’t have the dlc.