[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

Can anyone on Xbox or PS4 confirm if A Wrench in the Works has been fixed?

1 Like

I managed to do that mission without problems 2 weeks ago before the November update.
I don´t know about other people…

It popped up on mine as soon as I downloaded the update - I didn’t even know I hadn’t done it! I’ll go and do it while I’m waiting for the Castle to fix… :slight_smile:

Where is the starting location for a wrench in the works

Hi playing on PS4 PRO having an issue with beyond the barricade quest picked up both the letter and the recording and still says I only have 1 of 2 clues,issues with reloading guns sometimes it won’t reload when I press the square button,aiming down sights sometimes cannot shoot and corpses of robots disappear before being looted

Don’t know if I posted this in the right place,I just brought the game a week ago and I’m really enjoying the game and I’m concidering buying the dlc but it’s hard to when the bugs are a little annoying and making it less enjoyable at times

I’ve done all of them but lost and found is still in the incomplete section which is why it’s froze or something

Fwiw, I’ve had a flare vanish as soon as I threw it. It did not stick in my hand. So I can confirm that that very intermittent bug is not fixed.

PC game does not work on Windows 7 64! Nothing has changed!
As crashes so and crashes 3-5 mines!

Are you posting this in different threads now? That does not help.

Also, Win7 is out of maintenance in January 2020, which is next month. You should seriously consider migrating to Windows 10. With a registered copy of Windows this should still be free of charge.

Where did you see the transition from Win7 to win 10???For free???

This is…

Off topic

You can usually use your Win7 key for activation of Windows 10. It was possible for a long time and I never heard that this had stopped. The web is full of this info:
https://www.howtogeek.com/266072/you-can-still-get-windows-10-for-free-with-a-windows-7-8-or-8.1-key/

1 Like

I know people are saying that Win7 is old and will be out of maintenance soon but it is still currently listed in the minimum requirements for this game so it should work and if not should be treated as a bug.

I’ve seen you comment in multiple threads about it not working but have you posted a bug report following the template they are asking for? READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report could be an issue with your other specs. even if they all are up to the minimum the info could help the devs find the solution.Steam%2012_3_2019%208_55_20%20PM

I run GZ on my other PC, which has Win7 Pro and it has no issues (other than the crashing that began with the August Update, that is). I really hope to see a fix of these crashes soon.

Edit: Just completed Beyond the Barricade on PC. Gonna mark it as fixed.

1 Like

I would also vote for the devs not devoting any energy onto fixing potential compatibility issues with basically outdated operating systems - that can (and should) be replaced easily. There are more important (game experience wise) bugs to fix.

Updated to Windows 10 again departure! Only in 20 minutes! Who then to me that says that everything is good!

With the same error as on win 7!

Only now there is no sound in the game!

1 Like

This is not an individual support thread, @karl.marks.94 . Lets do that here:
https://forum.generationzero.com/t/game-does-not-run-for-karl-marks-94/21048/2

Please start with describing your problem precisely, and we’ll see whether we can fix this.

Added Map Issues thread to The List :slight_smile: