Infinite hunters respawn

Hi folks,

I will try to explain it as best as possible. When I fight against Rivals or another tank or Harvester do not stop dropping boxes with FNIX hunters, I killed them and kept appearing. Today I will have killed 20-25 Hunters until the game crashed, I tried again and again happened (I use silencer on my guns).
I changed the difficulty, restart console, reinstall the game and the same kept happening. It is unplayable like this, I do not know if it is a bug or is normal but I cannot fight because they do not stop falling … any known solution or reason?

Thanks!

(I finished main quests of the main game on Xbox)

April '20 update gave harvesters a new ability to call in hunter pod airdrops as long as the harvester itself is alive. This is not a bug. This is intended game feature.

If you do not want to deal with endless waves of hunters spawned in by harvester, you have 3 choices:

1. Destroy harvester as soon as possible.
  2. Don’t kill any of the hunters before taking out harvester.
  3. Don’t engage the harvester in the first place.

For 2nd point, i have a video how to deal with harvester easily, without dealing with endless amounts of hunters. You can view my video from this topic of mine (1st video in there): Guide: "Wild West" challenge

2 Likes