Infinite hunters respawn

working-as-intended

Hi folks,

I will try to explain it as best as possible. When I fight against Rivals or another tank or Harvester do not stop dropping boxes with FNIX hunters, I killed them and kept appearing. Today I will have killed 20-25 Hunters until the game crashed, I tried again and again happened (I use silencer on my guns).
I changed the difficulty, restart console, reinstall the game and the same kept happening. It is unplayable like this, I do not know if it is a bug or is normal but I cannot fight because they do not stop falling … any known solution or reason?

Thanks!

(I finished main quests of the main game on Xbox)

April '20 update gave harvesters a new ability to call in hunter pod airdrops as long as the harvester itself is alive. This is not a bug. This is intended game feature.

If you do not want to deal with endless waves of hunters spawned in by harvester, you have 3 choices:

1. Destroy harvester as soon as possible.
  2. Don’t kill any of the hunters before taking out harvester.
  3. Don’t engage the harvester in the first place.

For 2nd point, i have a video how to deal with harvester easily, without dealing with endless amounts of hunters. You can view my video from this topic of mine (1st video in there): Guide: "Wild West" challenge

Or kill 2 and “nuder” the last one meaning you shoot off all its weapons so all it can do is chase you and try to melee you.

then Just avoid him and kill the harvester like you normally do.

Also, it IS really good if you want to level up fast.

Shoot of the harvesters rockets, then while ti crawling chases you around, just kill the hunters it keeps spawning. Great and quick exp if you have the right guns.