Is Sillavik Church bugged?

I went to a church safehouse called Sillavik. It is a church. When I hover over it on the map it doesn’t say it has any collectibles or missions or weapons. When I physically walk up to it, it pops up that there is a mission and a collectible. Is this a bug? I can’t find a mission or a collectible that is why I ask. It also isn’t showing on the map to have anything when I hover over it.

1 Like

Additional: true or not - this kind of problems made me nót searching anymore for missions, collectables etc. etc.

I gave up.
Now and then I want to walk/bike through the countryside, but not gameplay anymore. So frustrating, GZ.

Sillavik church is good for me, but Lilla Hammarnas is bugged i got the collectible and still safehouse is unlocked. Also fnix outpot sabotage mission (farmlands) … there’s nothing there and no mission marker either.

I bet it’s a console port. Really bugged.

Jump around and on the plundra area. That should unlock it.

1 Like

so it needs a lil bit of voodoo … thx i’ll try that!

2 Likes

It’s also this kind of unlogical (can’t find another word for it) “to do’s” that makes the game too difficult.
Anywhere in de manual (for example) any directions to be found? No, there aren’t. Too much endless searching and experimenting.

The jumping is a workaround, it is not the normal way. The trigger point to unlock the sdavehouse has been moved up a bit higher, probably caused by a revamp.

1 Like

Do you mean this one?

I’m almost sure that this was the first one of this mission type. But it never disappeared. So yes, this one is not functional. If you have to destroy an Outpost, search the map for the marker.

edited
It’s up north from where the blue arrow points, west of Boo (Fnix outpot sabotage mission).