List of bugs (but not only) after my first playthrough

Hey, I was told this forum is better place if I want devs to see it, so here I am. Pretty sure many of these bugs were already discussed, but here’s my list anyway:

AUDIO

DLC

• Map looks worse than the base game map (aesthetically speaking), also many buildings are not showed
  • Lennart’s Marin AB safehouse activates after progressing DLC start mission, impossible to respawn/fast travel there before
  • Inside hotel (top floor) it’s possible to ‘drown’
  • Before ‘Nothing but the Snow’ and plane crash, there was already fire on the field
  • Elsa is not in the wine cellar, need to interact with empty space to progress the missions

GAMEPLAY

GENERAL

MISSIONS

• Collecting entry barcodes means simply destroying 3 first encountered enemies in the new region? Seriously? That’s lazy
  • Some side quests can be completed just by walking into the city, e.g., Norrmyra
  • Also being able to collect things for a mission that is not started yet is ridiculous, when you find the mission it’s already done, what’s the point?
  • Mission objectives are, unfortunately, often unclear, I’m not even gonna bother listing the missions in question here, you should review it all
  • ‘The Home Team’ mission item is a joke, I couldn’t find it as I would never expect it to be radio inside a car, interactable items needs be better introduced
  • ‘Woodcutter’ mission is impossible to finish unless you pick up a key, it should not be the case since it is possible to lockpick a door
  • Even if I didn’t find all clues needed for mission, they appear in ‘Mission items’ later after quitting the game
  • There’s weapon to collect in Alnastet, but it’s only possible to pick it up after doing a specific mission, so IMO it should be removed from 100% requirement

ONE TIME BUGS

OTHER

UI

• Collecting items located higher than player position is ridiculous
  • After collecting documents (needed for side or main missions) there is still option to interact with them
  • Scopes lack ‘quality crownes’
  • In some places (Stenmyra/Arkelstorp) there are more collectables to find than it is said, it led to situation where I picked up 2 collectables, and I thought the game didn’t register me finding the second one, it turned out there were 3 collectables, even tho info on map said only about two of them
  • To expand on previous point – not all collectables are marked on map – do it one way or another, mark them all or don’t mark it at all
  • Sometimes it’s impossible to open vision module attachment when swapping between hunting rifles

Also I wish some of these things will be added in the future:

• Optional mode with sense of progress (cleared areas remain clear – both enemies and loot)
  • Empty hands option with equipped weapons/items (you have to hold something now if anything’s equipped)
  • Being able to precisely place traps on the ground
  • More map markers
  • Real offline mode, where game world state is being saved, not resetting to initial state after quitting the game
  • FPP while riding a bike
  • Highlighting newly found collectables in Log
  • Short distance swimming?

Hello,

Many of the bullet points in this list (both bugs and feedback) have already been posted. If you’re willing to commit to making a topic like this, please edit this post, and ensure that there are no duplicates by using the Search function, otherwise we’ll have to close the thread.

Code of Conduct;

When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed. Topics posted in the wrong forum will be moved.