***List of glitched trophies/achievements [PS4/XBOX]***

All trophies are fixed for PS4!!! Yay!!!

PS: In order to earn The Final Countdown trophy you must complete all main in game missions as well as all DLC main missions, after doing this I earned the trophy after successfully completing The Resistance when I finished up redoing the Lost And Found mission. I figured out Fashionista as well. I uploaded my save to online storage, deleted save data from my PS4, then started my account from scratch and spent 6 hours farming 200 apparel. It’s a pain but it’s manageable.

I have the one shot issue too, when will the adress this? Great list btw!

Xbox One Garden Gnomes issue. I collected all garden gnomes using a video for their location. When I finished I didn’t get the achievement, looked at in game list and shows missing one. Figured out it is the Green Plumber Gnome. Went to the location and I did pick it up upon my first visit there as I recognized the location. When I got to the exact location the gnome sits he was not there.

I would suggest 2 possible things.

Either it’s been picked up previously by someone else in your game, however - there may be a way to obtain it.

Head back to starting location of the game - Quit out and create a new character - and load game back to said starting pointing head back to the missing green gnome.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately your suggestion didn’t work. The very first time I went to the gnomes location he was there and I picked him up. The game didn’t register that I picked him up apparently because he isn’t in my list and is not at the location. Also the distance traveled achievement is glitched like so many other people. Achievement issues are the only negative things I have to say about this game. Really enjoyed it.

Care to screenshot your gnome collection and put it here?

Yup, that’s the Green Plumber Gnome and he is located in Österviks Industriomrade (597, -505):