Machines clipping through walls after June update

Platform: PC (new game save)

Description: Just starting out the game. In the mission “The Hunter”. While in the hunter’s house, 2 runners were able to phase through the wall. Photo below shows the 1 I shot. The other went back out through the wall and furniture.

Steps To Reproduce: unknown…

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: host

Players in your game: me

Specifications:CPU Ryzen 2700X
RAM 32GB
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
Winows 10 64 bit

Now one came through the wall of the barn at Stenhaga Farm.

If you look at the patch notes it only mentions Hunters clipping through walls.

I noticed that yesterday and thought I won;t say anything til I play the updated version myself (unfortunately that wasn’t until almost 23:00 last night.)

Although I had nothing actually fully clip through or shoot me I did notice the ‘muzzle’ of a Runner poking through on one occasion.

I guess your screen capture confirms what I thought when I read the patch notes.

They clearly came all the way through the walls. It wasn’t just part of them clipping through. Not sure why they’d fix the hunter clipping, but not the runners too. :confused:

Today I was attacked by two green hunters inside the Marden bunker close to the War room big green door. They were partially blocked and unable to chase me in a lower corridor and easy to kill. HUNTERS, not runners. Maybe the same which followed me just when I approached the bunker gate at the hill top. Did they fall from above?
Platform PC, solo game, rather old computer.

I got stabbed through a church wall last night by a Hunter.

Ducked into the stairway leading up to the organ loft to reload and I got stabbed on the stairs.

So the Hunter clipping isn’t entirely fixed, and the pictures shows that the Runners haven’t been neutered yet.

I have still been hit by a Hunter swinging its blade at me through a closed door but the patch only said that it prevents them from jumping through the walls, not that I wont be able to get hurt from them through walls.
Has anyone had a Hunter actually get all the way inside of a building like that since the update? I knows runners have but I don’t think the update claimed to fix that one

Runners inside buildings are relatively frequent. Maybe because I like fighting machine groups from buildings.
Here, a runner attacked me in a closed house. A couple of hours before, in another building, a green runner got up the house staircase and killed me upstairs (no photo, I was too surprised).

I tried to hide from a pack of hunters in Lillå… they were very persistent about getting inside :crazy_face:

Devs, please, do something about this :kissing_heart:

Just had this issue today after the April Update.
I play GZ exclusively on PC

I had a seeker go off and attract everyone around. I can usually hold out in a house, but not when they come right up the stairs!

Had something similiar happen yesterday at the FOA Facility Military Base. There is a large hangar with 3 trucks in it in a row. I had already started the fight by sniping a runner, alerting everyone else. I take cover in this hangar with all the doors closed. With just one door open, I create a decent killzone when the runners pass by the door and when they try to jump me. When I was playing the original 2019 version of this game, I was quite surprised to see a hunter had appeared behind me and I was under fire. There should be no way for it to get inside the hangar. Yesterday, with the current version of the game, the SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN! This time it was 2 hunters, and the balance of the remaining runners. It’s not like I couldn’t handle it, but I had been hoping the enemy clipping problems had been solved.