Make a post here to thank the Team

I know its a lot to ask but it would be great if there were more variations of the players footsteps linked to the ground type. There’s a lot of muddy fields and puddles so the sounds of wet mud and water splashes as you run through these would be very cool.

1 Like

I know it’s been said dozens of times on this thread, but thank you so much developers! This game is amazing, it plays well (besides some little bugs), and it looks amazing! I believe this game has so much more potential, and this is an amazing start! Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to the devs for making an amazing game. Don’t listen to all the haters saying generation zero is a bad game. You guys are doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Thank you for an awesome game, keep the fun coming! Thx Thx!

2 Likes

awesome update , you guys listen to the community and deliver. cheers.

2 Likes

I have to agree, once I got everything running this update has been very fun to play through. It’s just what the game needed. It’s got a little bit of everything that people have requested, and the missions and world are crafted very well. Only cons; some horrible voice acting. But that’s forgivable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just curious, do you have the voice acting in Swedish? The English version is pretty alright. I play it in English because it’s my first language and it helps me understand the story better. :slight_smile:

And to me, even if some of the English isn’t the best, that’s forgivable because English wouldn’t be the character’s first language. I just love it when Benny says ‘Shit’. It makes me laugh. Not because of the voice acting, but more so his accent. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you GZ team for continuing to support with great game content.

I took a long break from playing GZ and coming back (on PS5) with Dark Skies update was nice.

Started a new world and playing solo on guerrilla difficulty and decided to play strategically, it’s been amazing to do so, better than just run/gun.

Thanks again and look forward to the next update.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve done from scratch in new world new game , no detection indicator , bare bones , different way of playing and fun !
:v:

4 Likes

Nearly 750 hours played within 3 Years. One and a half story written. The Midsummer Incident will be continued soon. What i have to say. The game is amazing and a real piece of artwork. Lots of thanks to the @devs dev team… :pray: :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve no idea how many hours I’ve put in, I started just after launch on PS4, I’ve now switched to Xbox X mainly now, the game has something I don’t find in anything else I’ve played, sure games such as the last of us 2, pretty amazing to play also story, however Gen Z has something very unique.
I hope at some point like everyone we have a new Island, or maybe be even a fresh Gen Z sequel, who knows
:v::wink:

4 Likes

A very different, realistic open-world experience like no other from day one. Thank you team for your creativity, and ongoing dedication to the game -kv

3 Likes

751 hours of gameplay and I’m still finding new places and new situations. Hard to say that about most other games.
As a lover of first-person shooters and the open-world experience, you guys nailed it with this game! Thanks Devs for an awesome game!
On a side note, I have no problem with paying for DLC if the new content keeps coming. You’ve built a great thing here!

2 Likes

some years have passed , i was a beta tester and have been here for ages. annoyed you on the streams and on forums , and am very grateful for gen zero. ty guys.

Played for over 200 hours. The game is a real masterpiece. The graphics are amazing, it’s impossible to break away from this game! Often I want the game world to become real. I would like to be in it…(Without the robot war, of course)
I beg you, don’t stop updating the game and adding new features and locations, tasks and characters! Madly waiting!

PS: Clouds, sunset, sunrise, snow, leaf fall… No comments…

2 Likes

I want to extend a heartfelt thanks for getting rid of the falling through ground bug. No idea when it was fixed or how, but I haven’t seen it happening for a long time now, and no reports about it either.

So thanks! :tada:

2 Likes

You folks have made a great game and I thank you for it. What I love the most is the NOT NORTH AMERICA vibe in everything: the cars, the weapons, the forest, the village names, the buildings, the voice acting, the SAAB fighters, the Stridsvagn wrecked everywhere, and everything else. So cool to not see USA USA USA everywhere (no offense to my American cousins - love you guys - but having you as a next door neighbor is pretty overwhelming sometimes).

I think it contributes to the “on edge” feeling I have throughout the game, the setting is unfamiliar to someone like myself who lives in Northern Canada (except for the weather, that’s VERY familiar unfortunately).

I’m also a huge fan of Swedish made firearms and have owned a Model 96/38 Mauser, AG42B, M67/89 Rolling Block, and a model 1600 Husqvarna amongst others at one time or another, so getting to use an AK4 and AK5 along with a Swedish K Submachine gun in a video game is a real treat.

2 Likes