Mission-starts by proximity or by finding items, Information

I’ll will get to you when of if I need more info. Thanks.

2 Likes

Did some gravedigging:

Starts after activating radio in Hermelinen command bunker and “Patrol car 14 call” is heard.

Starts just after “Science of Deduction” is completed.

Meaning that prerequisite missions are:

• Science of Deduction → Empty Spaces
  • A Wrench in the Works
  • The Enemy of my Enemy
3 Likes

:rofl: Yes, this is just missing information, that I like to know. When I played the game I didn’t know this game was become my goto game, and I did not take note of these things. Before GZ, I just played most games, and then on to the next. Not with GZ. I am here to stay.

2 Likes

Himfjäll main missions start one after another. If one is completed, next one pops up.

Not Alone → For the Sick and the Injured → Make Some Noise → Arms Race → Nothing but the Snow → Fighting the Cold → The Hellmouth → Ghosts of the Past → The Resistance.

Same goes for FNIX Rising main missions, if one is completed, next one pops up.

Where the Sun Sets → The Ringfort ->Tidal Wave → Piece by Piece → Test run → Clearing the Path → On the Side of the Road → Wages of fear → New Cycles → Good night.

For additional conformation, you can look it from my Guide: "FNIX Rising" main missions topic.

E.g when i completed The Ringfort, Tidal Wave started:

2 Likes

For me the mission start is the location where you get the mission in your log. Activating the radio seems to be the mission itself.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So then I only need to know: where do we get the first mission when we first start the DLC? The rest pops up after that. That’s cool. Thanks.

2 Likes

Did some checking and Loud and Clear starts from Hermelinen Warboard.

Not my vid:

2 Likes

Once FNIX Rising DLC is installed, the Where the Sun Sets mission automatically pops-up (if my memory serves me correct), directing you to Åsötungan Outpost, where you’ll find your only mission item, completing the mission and starting another one.

2 Likes

Never Trust Anyone

That has proximity start.

Sadly, i didn’t bring up the map to see where i was at that time. But when recalling, i should be between Äso and Överbytorp. NW from Äso, SE from Överbytorp.
(Överbytorp - place where Never Trust Anyone takes place.)

1 Like

Man, or rather madam, you are quick!! You make me feel so slow. :coffee:

3 Likes

Anyway, I’ll go ahead and put the data on the correct place, and see if I need more.

2 Likes

So if i understand correctly: Behind the curtain unlocks after finishing the four mission you listed above. Yes?

1 Like

Yes. That is the case.

Also, there are prerequisite missions for The Enemy of my Enemy.

I’ll look if i can find them.

Edit:
After some gravedigging;

2 Likes

OK, good info. Maybe we can find out what mission that is.

2 Likes

Or it starts after Calle is finished about the secret weapons program. You were standing still when I popped.

2 Likes

Actually, i was making my way to the Ringfort, from Masskar, on foot. Sight-seeing and looking what changes there were in South Coast.
At some point, i heard Calle on the radio and i stopped once i heard it. While i was a bit late to hit record, subtitles show the full sentence. Also, when NPCs are talking via radio, i stand still, doing nothing, not to mask the speech with movement/weapon fire noise. (I have a plan with NPCs chatter. :wink: )

Of course, there are other, proximity start missions in the game. From our previous conversation:

2 Likes

Ow… :studio_microphone: :level_slider:

2 Likes

I’m currently in the process of making a new topic. Once it’s ready, you all see what it is. :wink:

2 Likes

And it’s posted. At least the initial part of it: NPC monologues & dialogues