Missions disappeared and Unable to start new ones

Playing on ps4.
First I seemed unable to complete ‘strength in numbers’ only one machine spawned and task was to clear out the area which I did, and the areas around it but couldn’t complete. Decided to plod on and try find some other missions then went and joined a friends game. Came back to mine and only have completed missions in my log. Two missions I know I didn’t complete have disappeared altogether (and maybe more). When discovering a new mission like the one at the hisingafyren lighthouse, picked up the document to initiate the mission and nothing happens. No new mission, nothing.

There are way too many bugs I’ve never experienced a game with so many game breaking issues why release if development is not complete. If I could id have my money back, not to mention the hours spent ‘playing’ (it’s become more of a chore so I won’t be playing now until theres a fix).

Disappointed to see that so many prole have reported this and other issues yet no word of acknowledgement from devs. Its disrespectful to your customers IMO. Wouldn’t happen in any other industry.

6 Likes

Same Issue for PC: [PC] All Single Player Missions Missing after playing Co-op. Game wont progress

Same Issue for Xbox: Missions disappeared, can’t progress

I watched their live stream today to see if they would address this issue but they didn’t. I asked politely but no response. Any bugs of which they are aware they are working on a patch to come out sometime in April. “Could be this week, next, or the week after”

The silent treatment is kind of unsettling. I get they have a ton of work to do but a simple: “Hey we hear you.” relating to this specific bug would be amazing.

They said that in their stream and talked about a bunch of the bugs that they were looking into like inventory or robots going through walls. A lot on how to improve the game like more weapons or having to eat or drink. A big change is coming in regards to adrenaline shots. As far as unable to progress because quests were deleted and stats wiped to zero, not a word.

This is kinda what worries me… proper triage would be to place issues like no saves, and loss of mission quests over smaller bugs like enemies walking through walls or the rare resource box not opening.

Having to eat and drink to stay alive sounds super cool as it is a survival game, but those kinds of additions will remain irrelevant for players who cant enjoy the game due to persistent crashes, missing save file or their missions disappearing.

I really really want to wait for a fix over going the refund route but the whole radio silence on these massive bugs is pushing me towards the latter.

Yes I agree. They said they are working on getting rid of all the bugs and if you filled out a bug report they have it, but yes it would of eased my mind to know for sure that our issue is for sure on the top of their list. Being that I’m on PS4 I’ve got no recourse for a refund so I’m relegated to the wait patiently for a patch. It really stinks not being able to play a game I just bought. I guess I can just run around the map picking up loot and killing bots until the patch comes but not being able to do missions is a real bummer.

1 Like

Well I’ve downloaded the patch but I still have the same issue. Anyone else?

1 Like

Hi, something that got me today when i thought i lost my missions:

i know it can be nothing but on Log section, press “Y” to select different tabs of mission types, maybe you just clicked it accidentally

For me that’s not it. The video in my bug report shows me cycle though the mission logs to prove it.

You’re right about the big change re adrenaline… There’s now none to be found anywhere!!!