Multiplayer problems, xbox one

Buenas, tanto a mi como a varios amigos nos ocurre que cuando intentamos unirnos a una partida con amigos, nos es imposible, te sale un cartel uniendose a partida… que se queda eternamente hasta que te aburres y te sales del juego. Si intentamos unirnos a traves del multijugador a cualquier otra partida se te crashea el juego, se bloquea el sonido y te echa al inicio.
En cambio otros amigos pueden unirse sin problema y les funciona bien. a que puede deberse que a algunos no nos permita el juego online y a otros si?.
yo concretamente tengo una conexion de fibra 300mb simetricos y nat abierta. Gracias

Transcript: Hello, it happens to both me and several friends that when we try to join a game with friends, it is impossible for us, you get a poster joining the game … which stays forever until you get bored and leave the game. If we try to join any other game through multiplayer, the game crashes, the sound is blocked and you are kicked out at the beginning.
On the other hand, other friends can join without problem and it works well for them. Why could it be that some do not allow online gambling and others do?
I specifically have a symmetric 300mb fiber connection and open nat. Thanks

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: XBOX / PC Game Pass - Crash on trying to play multiplayer

Transcript: Hello, it happens to both me and several friends that when we try to join a game with friends, it is impossible for us, you get a poster joining the game … which stays forever until you get bored and leave the game. If we try to join any other game through multiplayer, the game crashes, the sound is blocked and you are kicked out at the beginning.
On the other hand, other friends can join without problem and it works well for them. Why could it be that some do not allow online gambling and others do?
I specifically have a symmetric 300mb fiber connection and open nat. Thanks

1 Like

Glad we cleared that out. Moved to relevant report thread.

:lock:

//Mod