New access? Locations?

OK, anyone have info about if they are gonna let us in through the gates of FOA2? update or expansion? And is there a Örnen Bunker? Anyone know? Wouldn’t it also be nice to get access to an Apartment in the apartement buildings as well??? Questions, questions…

1 Like

You can press your ‘use’ key on the left gate to open it. There’s some stuff inside like ammo, grenades etc. As to what FOA 2 is meant for… Who knows. Maybe we’ll see in the future :wink:

Oh!!! I really tried but didn’t get it to work! So… doing it right now! THNX!!!:pray:t2::blush:

1 Like

Ok, you meant the store houses on the sides!!! Yeah the got some stuff, the one on the right a Pansarvärnsgevär for instance…Now this here is what you get peeping through the gates, so… well, we will see futurewise.

1 Like

No, I mean the main gates. The big ones with ‘FOA 2’ on them. The left gate can be opened like a normal door, you press ‘use’ at a specific spot… Like, waist-height almost. Middle. It’s difficult to describe.

1 Like
3 Likes

I am going to make a small visit to FOA2 entrance as well.
Edit: done. Thanks for the tip @Zesiir ! The installation is awful, moody, gloomy and plenty of good stuff. I fell to a traitorous silo but was pumped up without diving to the water loop. Is the spot prepared for a DLC ?

1 Like

Ooooh… cool!!!:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

@Zesiir is right there is a button on left door to open FOA2 , if you can not find it door button , goto door slit and put a field Radio out now teleport through ,. :+1: