New Enemies and new special places or new interesting craftingstuff beside Ammo or some "Tools"

I wish there were opponents the size of a Hunter or even a Tanker. But they would act smarter than their robot friends. Something that notices ok the player is aiming a ranged weapon at me or likes to use traps to take us out. I mean, let’s face it, robots are always evolving. There’s even some kind of FINIX consciousness and then there’s just some 2 or 4 legged enemies? Come on, give us something much trickier. Maybe an enemy that hunts us down when we kill too many robots in an area, a kind of hunter that also hides. I’m already playing the game on the highest difficulty level, but something much better is needed. Not necessarily only good because of its firepower but also extremely few weak points where you can really hurt it. I mean I love collecting all kinds of things in Generation Zero and finding mysterious places but I don’t have enough of them so I need something much bigger. Something that offers the player end content. Somehow you can build an exoskeleton with your own weapons out of elaborately crafted and rare parts, which is difficult to repair but not impossible. Or the islands that are not yet accessible. There could be mostly new enemies and a handful of the old robots.

If we kill too many robots, rivals or even a reaper are spawned.

I once made a suggestion for a change of the rival system. I can’t repeat everything here in detail, but the main part was about making them invisible on the map and making them more active.

There should just be intelligence infos if new rivals appear and start hunting you. If you engage machines, they inform the rivals. Rivals start searching for you at the location you currently are.

Additionally I suggested to make them more special by different paintings or weapon/equipment setups.

The only caveat I would make to that is that killing a Rival shouldn’t wipe out a quarter of your threat. When trying to intentionally spawn Reapers, I don’t go Rival hunting to make room for one until I get to Level 25 (max rank). I like to chain spawn them by keeping my threat high so I get back to back Reapers to kill. I like hunting Reapers.

Yes, I know about the Rivels and I already find them boring as hell. Because for me it’s not just the fun of simply “slaughtering” rivals or something like that NO I like the complication that not everything is killed just like that. Reaper is cool yes, if there were more opponents without such an effort then you would really have something to do and would have to pay attention. I already work without resurrection injections anyway, but still. It’s just boring because NOTHING really hunts you down or offers a real challenge because everything is killed with a few shots. I mean Lynx and Wolf are just fucking stupid as AI I’ve taken pictures of them just standing in front of them and they didn’t shoot at me. It was almost like going on a tour of an amusement park. The problem is that in Generation Zero it’s said that the machines have taken over the island and so on. I don’t notice anything about that anymore