Norrmyra Artillery Base + FOA 2

I must check that out on my next visit :slight_smile: thanks for the tip.

I placed the field radio inside,fast traveled,game crashed…Game does not want me in there.I feel like there will be a boss fight eventually,because it was said that there will be new robots.

could just save your radios and open the door

2 Likes

It amazes me that people don’t think to try the door before the radio, or explosives way in.

1 Like

I can’t open the door unless I shoot the electric box first.

The door dosnt exactly advertise its handle does it?

Heh, I went with the Field Radio option first as well :slight_smile: But it’s nice to be able to open the door without wasting a radio.

You mentioned “oddities” that got added to the map, I’m curious, could you give examples or “general areas” where to look?

1 Like

Of course man, though this is an old post so most of this is common knowledge, a random exploding staircase popped up in the map but is gone now, a few doors have been locked and now have been unlocked, or new ones have appeared (im lookin at you muskoden port) there are odd runes on the starter island now that were a current of speculation for a while, and then the whole interior of FOA2 just to name a few at least i think that’s what i was talkin about back then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I only really started playing again after the “Plundra” update and didn’t play that far (I think second bunker or so) at release, so I missed out on those things. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, thanks for responding.
So mainly, there are new doors in the map and a few ones that used to be locked got unlocked.
Can you give some locations/hints where? (Besides Muskoden Port)

I dont know how but my friend did somehow place a field radio inside FOA 2. we fast traveld inside. Inside there was tanks alot of loot and wrecks of cars and guard posts and whats look like an missle silo

You can open the left door if you hit ‘Use’ at roughly the lower center of it. It’s a nice place to restock on ammo.

Does anyone know all the mission locations for the norrmyra artillery base I completed 3 but I can’t find the other 3. Any help would be greatly appreciated

If I remember correctly tere are only 3 missions at Norrmyra.

Must be a bug then because I have 6/3 missions completed there

1 Like

I’ve got doubled up on pretty much all my missions. Whenever I enter a location carrying missions it is reported as 2/1, 6/3, and so on. A funny but harmless bug it seems.

Yes, not 3/6, which would mean you have three yet to find, but 6/3 which seems to mean you’ve done them all twice!

So if you walk up to the doors, I opened the left one on the northeast side and am able to enter. No boss fight triggers or anything, though there are middle silos all over, including a big one in the center. Clearly, a boss will come up in the middle followed by (judging on the size of the small silos) a pack of runners, maybe hunters depending on if they fit. There is a little area near the northwest with a ton of ammo boxes, a handful of grenades and mines, and some standard health packs. Amazing spot to come and loot as it’s relatively unprotected after the first time, I got about 20 50 cal ammo for my experimental sniper. And in the arena, there are destroyed tanks, a crashed jet, and explosive marks all over the walls, clearly indicating that something massive demolished the army, but they locked it in and it probably retreated back to the silo to heal. The scale of this arena suggests a boss on the level of an Apocalypse Tank, likely bigger and more powerful, with armor resistant to even Anti-armor 50 cal shots. I’m excited to see it, and even more excited to see it blow its top off shooting at a flare at its feet :slight_smile:

So far there has been nothing notable of the area. I visit it every once in a while and I had hope to trigger something that I did by accident once, but I’ve not been able to replicate it.

All I can say is, you can enter the place with ease at this point and it contains loot, but is more just a story piece for now or has a secret trigger.

What I had by accident, was stepping on one of the side hatches and not looking at it, which made it not load in solid and falling through it. With that, I saw some outlines underground, but it was all pretty dark. Didn’t help that it was at night time in the game.

Machines are back to Norrmyra at last, in full force. Expect large packs of FNIX Hunters to roam the area, and up to 3 FNIX Tanks patrolling in groups. Wonder what they’re guarding…