One more about the difficulty

Lately i’ve also have had proper battles which i absolutely love. :grin:

Just yesterday joined random bloke in MP and he desperately asked for help. Located him at St Maria Church (Mountains) and fast-traveled there. FNIX tank was just outside and since host was lvl16, it’s understandable that FNIX tank can be a big trouble.

Parkoured my way to the church’es roof (sniper tactic) and engaged the tank while keeping eye out what’s going on around me. Another lvl31 player joined and also helped out the host. And so it went: i was on the roof, firing my 6* AG4 and hiding behind bell tower each time FNIX tank fired it’s rocket salvo (it decided to target me, which is better for others), 2nd lvl31 player was at the bell tower, firing his 6* .50 cal and host was down below, also helping out.

After we dropped the tank, i went over the apex of the roof just to find 2nd FNIX tank just at the side of the church. Engaged that one as well, while avoiding it’s fire and occasionally shooting 2x HE rockets to FNIX runners and hunters around the church who were drawn in from area. At some point, 2nd FNIX tank got lucky with it’s rocket salvo and shot me off the church’es roof (i still miss that i didn’t pick Steady Feet skill :cry: ).

Once i landed and revived myself, i got up and saw that the outside of the church was crowded with FNIX runners and hunters, mainly at the front door, W side of church. Few Apo hunters in the mix as well and harv also close by (could hear it).
So, took out my 6* m/49 and strafing between machines, started to blow them up. Host and 2nd player were inside the church the whole time while i was in the middle of all that mayhem, drawing the machine fire to myself. :crazy_face:

Used up all my HE rockets (about 22) but by that time, most of the lesser machines were toast and few remained who i dispatched with 6* AG4. Once runners and hunters were taken care of, i ran at the back side of the church where the 2nd FNIX tank walked and was waiting. We engaged it, while i drawed it’s fire. After it went down, i engaged the FNIX harv on the other side of the church. Once harv blew, then i got a bit of breather to loot the tanks but i did hear another tank coming in from NE.

Made a quick looting run and headed to 3rd tank, again FNIX which we three also took down with relative ease.

That was a proper battle. Lost count of how many hunters there were but i saw at least 8x FNIX and 2x Apo hunters and i even didn’t count the runners. Didn’t have time. :grin:

5 Likes

Now that is WAR!!! Aesyle💪, I love those battle now as they don’t crash half way through the fight

1 Like

I don’t know if the Feb update has anything to do with this but there is a lot more enemies that are responding to combat now, I just got out of a 16 hunter, 12 runners and 2 harvesters fight and I only attacked 4 hunters??? And the 2 tanks just watched on.

2 Likes