PC/ Another Black Screen issue and falling through map and no fixes

* Platform: PC, win10 1903

*Description: Have been playing GZ since a couple of days ago, yesterday I got the fall through map bug, took some while but it magically sorted itself out :man_shrugging: played today, went out, came back to play some more, loads into game, I press continue and now am greeted with a black screen, I can hear sounds but all black, tried if I could use flashlight but seems no buttons are working just sound.
Also wanted to contribute some more so I bought the Schweet vanity pack and after that this started happening, dont know if its related but I tried also removing the pack but alas. When I check my player seems some bug with no arms this is with schweet pack on off, didnt even have the time to check the new stuff, so character has the stock game files.

Also on a sidenote, I read somewhere that game chooses a location away from danger when you reenter the game next session or reload, but the last couple of times it just defaults me to Saltholmens church wherever I choose.

*Steps To Reproduce: Verified game files, removed ReShade, installed latest gfx drivers, uninstall game, reinstall game. I googled around and tried other users recommendations but alas, nada. 

*Played as Host, no players ingame, running solo.

Specifications: Gigabyte z390, i9 9900k stock speeds, 1080ti, 32gb ddr4

Seems GZ dont want me to play :man_shrugging: 

Heyo, the falling through terrain bug is known, but exceedingly hard to replicate so I’m unsure when we’ll see a permanent fix for it. For now, restarting the game is the only way to remove it.

Regarding your other issue, there’s currently a bug going around relating to a piece of Halloween clothing that’s missing a texture. If worn, you’re unable to play on that character. Maybe that’s what you’re experiencing? There’s a thread here for it, it’s being given top priority to fix as soon as possible.

Thank you!!!

Seems my picture doesnt work, dont know how to set it up properly.

It was the Indiana Jones outfit, dont know the name, explorer something, brown clothing didnt associate that with halloween but yeah its gotta be, come to think of it.

Yeah it seems its that bug, but do I loose all my progress with that character? Thats a real
bummer, I noticed I could start a new character and all my progress map wise is the same but
No XP, man all that grind makes it really off putting :frowning:

I think you can just leave it alone for now and create another. As soon as there’s a fix released everything should return to normal :slight_smile:

Edit: Fixed your image.

Thank you so much for steering me to that thread.

I resolved the issue, started the game on my daughters pc joined her game and changed back to stock clothing, everythings fixed.

Glad to hear. The whole deal’s unfortunate, but it’s good that there’s a temporary fix for it, at least :slight_smile:

Sure is, I thought I was done for there :blush: loving the hell out the game :heart: