Previous discussion

So first I just wanna get this out there so someone doesn’t bring it up when I make this post. My last post I complained about being last to get the update being an Xbox player and first of all I completely understand it’s not the devs fault how long we gotta wait I’m just mad because I love this game a lot I’ve put a ton of hours into game and have a 100% completion as well as being part of a group of serious players who love this game as much as I do. They asked for feedback so I gave mine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I’m gonna complain and sit here and wait for their content like I’ve done for all their other updates and dlcs but my gripe is for some odd reason a person who through in there 2 cents on the last post locked it so there could be no more room for discussion. A forum is for freedom of speech just cuz you don’t like what someone is saying doesn’t give u the right to lock them out just cuz your an admin. That’s what people do in forums complain and argue and discuss.

Your question was answered, and the thread was locked. There was little layer for additional discussion, simply because you made the wrong assumption in the first place.

You are entitled to your own opinion yes, provided that you follow the community guidelines.

Especially this bit;

Please do not discuss forum bans, game bans, social media bans, or moderator actions on the open forum. If you feel you have been banned unjustly, contact support.

And that’s where you are wrong, which you should have known if you’d read the Code of Conduct.

Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one. This Code of Conduct detail the types of behavior and activities that are allowed here.

End of discussion.