Ps4 single player crash

Hey. Ps4 single player is crashing after 5-10min
After november update.
When is it fixed.

2 Likes

Hey @Fnuk,

There have been other users who have reported having instability with GZ since the november update as well. It has been reported multiple times so I am sure the development team is looking into it. Please look forward to future updates/patches that will help the stability of the game!

Thanks for being a member of the GZ community!
boston_51

Its the same by me. (Ps4)
After the last update it was better for a short time, but after 3h Play it crash and then it crash all 15-30min
Please fix this quick. It will be a shame to destroy the Game with a Problem like this.
So ist complete unplayable

It’s the rivals that are making your games crash, cause the devs put in this holiday event tied to being a part of the rivals loot table so now it’s broken.
No fix will be coming until next month (maybe?) No response from the devs on the matter other than they know. I advise playing in regions with very little rival progress, you’ll find no crashes there guaranteed

It’s not at all certain the issue has to do with Rivals or the holiday update. The problems with the game crashing are well-documented in this thread, across all platforms and it’s being worked on as quickly as possible.

Thank you the Tip Yodunheim :3
I give it a try.
I hope its fixed soon.
I love the Game and its sad to dont cant play the Addon now :confused:

Do hope it holds the same results for you as it did for me. It’s a shame when the game becomes unplayable cause it can be really fun and addictive.