HP5 and M46 extended mags inventory icons

it shows the wrong mag (Kpist-mag instead of the HP5-mag)

the shots with a bolt action in iron sights sometimes way of where its supposed to go allmost like hipfire (its hard to get a screenshot of that)

reload animations can be skipt when immediately after the shot you aim fast (it needs only a bit) in and out. for the 12G Pump-Action shotgun can shot faster that way whilethe Meusser-Hunting Rifle skips the animation but can not shot faster. Further investigation must be done on other weapons !!!

I think that what are they intend to do , they arent binoculars . Could you provide more info (e.t.c video , more images ).

when aimed down sites looking left,right,up,down its like 1x-4x scoop so basically its slower then iron sights

Yes , equipping a red dot makes it slower as well and the speed of the red dot is similar to the 1-4scope .

It’s not supposed to look like that, though. What platform are you on?

PC its been always for me this way since the game came out for all sights i ever found

the MP5 with reddot 2x

Same issue with an ag4 exp and red dot I’m on xbox

but wait there is more!

Update; I’ve forwarded this issue to the dev team. Thanks for the patience.

i have another problem 2 the Tanks spam every 1 sec. rockets at me and do not react to the red flares. and the second is the character doesn’t want to run after: switching weapons (any weapon),using any stuff out of the hot bar (like on 4 meds 5 flares), sometimes when looting,when respawning after falling in the water but i can fix it when i jump for some reason and please tell me when the team are done with all the bugs i have send here so i can delete all the old ones new ones and also Xezr stay awesome :heart:

Platform: PC

Description: MP5 and M46 SMG’s inventory icons are swapped, i.e. MP5 ext. mag is straight, M46 one is crooked. Should be the other way around.

Steps To Reproduce: Have in posession both items to compare with each other or with respective SMG.

Images / Videos: 1123

Host or Client: Any

Players in your game: Any

Specifications: Not relevant.

2 Likes

Same issue topics merged + corrected topic title.

//Mod

1 Like