Repeated crashes

Since the last update, using PS4, I am experiencing a crash about every 15 minutes. Before the latest update I would experience a crash when fast traveling to another safe house app. 1 out of 5 times. If I tried to travel to that same safe house, it would continue to crash. Yesterday, the crashes were occurring every 5 to 7 minutes while in play, the screen would just go black and they “problem” screen would appear after app. 30. Initially I didn’t report the problem until I had a crash while in play with 1 minute after the previous crash. Sure takes the fun out of playing the game.

The crashing has been acknowledged by the devs as a prominent issue in this thread. Hopefully we’ll see a solution to this soon.

Well, it has been over a week. Using PS4 and playing alone, I see no let up in crashes while playing. It may be in play for as long as 15 minutes but more ofter within minutes. It has crashed as soon as 10 to 15 seconds after starting to play. Very frustrating. Seems that any ammo you use from the start of play to the crash is lost even though there wasn’t as save. It would be nice to have a projected date you expect to have a fix as it just isn’t worth turning it on any more. The last PS4 system update made the situation worse.

PlayStation had a software system update yesterday. So on PS4 I gave it a try. After 15 minutes of single play it crashed. I started up again and within 45 seconds it crashed again. Let us know when it’s fixed. I’ve never seen any game that has performed so poorly.

What about Bethesda old games? :rofl::joy:
Fallout 3/New Vegas some of The Elder Scrolls(Oblivion Skyrim).
I have to agree , i love the game but they really should have tested it better before launch, thanks to so many bugs it`s even been labeled in a negative way with many low reviews.
It´s been almost a year and it still has game breaking bugs :disappointed:.

Note: I play on the PS4 and it seems to follow the Fallout 3/New Vegas crash “type”, the more endgame you are, the more crashes you get (at least by my experience).