Requests for apparal

I’m not much of a fashionista. It took me ages to get the badge. But eventually I found my style. However, I think we miss the lumberjack shirt. This tartan patterned cotton shirt that I recall as rather popular in Sweden in the eighties. I would like one.

I don’t know if a “Request for apparal” thread already exist. If not, feel free to add your own requests here.

2 Likes

Oh man, you hit it right on the head there.

Community inspired apparel, based around an event or assignment would be spot on

I have the worn red flannel jacket and the red flannel shirt

1 Like

Well, it does, link: Apparel with bonus audio/visual effects

But since that topic asks specifically for practical apparel items, it’s a bit different feature request. :thinking:
For time being, we can keep them separate. But when people are starting to ask practical apparel items, it would be best to merge both topics.

//Mod

1 Like

Yes, I have that too. But I’m thinking more in the lines of Royal Steward or Hunting Steward tartans. As I remember lumberjack shirts from the eighties (I had a few myself) they were thicker cotton with more colours and perhaps a bit more complex patterns as the shirts of today:

1 Like

Chopper

78f645fb48_m

3 Likes

Data’s pretty slangin in red. Anyway, how many variants do you think should be added? Like how many colors?