So...whats this community like?

First off, hello there. So im completely new around these parts but I have been playing the game for quite a while now (I have all of the best weapons and stuff) and I was just curious about wether or not this community tends to be a pain in the arse around here on the forums and a in the game.

Btw, if any of you use B.net and tend to spend time in OffTopic, you might have seen me by the user name “Tiny Førklift”.

Crud, ur on bnet offtopic? I can’t make an account for it for stupid reasons, but tell lee that a random stranger from gen 0 forums said hi! Also this place is pretty chill. The mods are all nice, and and all arguments tend to be friendly, but I’ve only been here for a few weeks…

Removed off topic replies.

We have direct message feature here where you can chat privately, without derailing the topic in the forums. Accessible under each user profile. So, if you guys like to chat, please do that via the PMs. Don’t derail the topic.

Also, it wouldn’t hurt to give this a read or two: Code of Conduct - Forums :slightly_smiling_face:

//Mod

As far as the community goes, it’s small and friendly. :blush:

We also have official discord channel for GZ,
invite: https://discord.gg/XzRRQKu

Sorry bout breaking the CoC! I’ll dm him next time…