Some ideas for 2021

Hello there people.

I have been playing this game with two of my friends since its release date. Its evolving and we are happy to be a part of this adventure. I know there are huge numbers of players will accept my thoughts here and I hope these can be read by some developers and taken on serious.

Suggestions:
1- Difficulty option when playing multiplayer should need options like do you want to increase the number of the machines or do you want them to be more powerful as hitpoints and damage. There are too many people who is using god tier PC which can handle 5 tank or 40 hunters in a battle with 4 people. I imagine a crazy battle with at least 4-5 tanks 3-4 harvesters and 30 or more hunters on the fields of the farmlands. We can play the game in skirmish difficulty like walking in the park. But if we change it to guerrilla it becomes ridiculuosly hard without the number increase which sucks. We want much more machines at least as an option. (put a warning for low end pc’s).
2- Please add more vehicles or bike types. Mountain bikes which is slower but can go faster or climb easily off road. Or motocross motorcycles. And please let us drive cars with passengers by taking risk of getting caught and explode in the car which can be easily explode with bullets.
3- We want much more enemy types. Some machines should go inside to houses like sneaky crawlers on the walls as melee robots which can track you down without showing you the dedected indicator even if it is on. This will pump up horror elements and you cant feel yourself safe in houses. Or destructible houses also will work. We want some robots which uses traps like we are doing to the robots. underground hiding type proximity robots when a lifeform comes close it can jumpscare and attack the victim. (please do it random we dont want to memorise the underground robot locations.)
And some tracked robots like real life tanks and moreover with flying gunship like robots.
4- creating your own destructible robots like scraping the machines you destroyed and tinkering them alive for fight with you. you can add recipes for them which can only be dropped from reaper or rivals. and you can also add a tinkering feature on the skill tree. to increase hit point and armour of this companion robot. According to the tinkering level this robot should change its faction during a gunfight and join the enemy side. This will become huge fun. After you receive the recipe from the rivals. you can always build them even if they rejoin or destroyed in gunfight. Only one companion robot per player allowed. And it does not have a timer. It should go with you until destroyed.
5- Robots should communicate with each other after they spot you on a region. For example if you spotted in farmlands region. Then all robots in the farmlands should move the latest known human location asap. players should set a huge beacon to horn all enemies on a region to gather to pick an epic fight.
6- new guns and heavy guns. Please let us to create a defensive line with artillery and usable cannons before we lit the beacon and let the swarm of the machines come over us. This will be awesome because we can set very good fighting locations by using geography and heavy stationary weapons that can be installed from players.
7- Rivals and reaper should not be visible on the map.(at least do it as an option.) we should seek them by getting reports from resistance like their last known location or spotted in NW of some place. This can become a hunt with using compass and with adding a tracking skill on the lvl tree, one can say about the which robots are close or passed nearby.

This is the thoughs of my team and we can pay for a huge dlc if it has these features.

Any opinion of yours?

Since you already posted your list of ideas here: Suggestion list (ideas changes and wishes for features and additions), cross-posted topic closed. :lock:

//Mod