Storage Overflowing with dlc weapons

I play on Xbox One and recently bought the dlc’s with some weapon packs cause the main game got boring, now i read some posts that said it would be a bad idea to pay for guns and them having to find them which i agree to to some extend. But now my storage has the weight of 3.3k in it and it keeps spawnign weapons and i have no idea what to do against it. It ruined my game experience cause i can’t store stuff that i find so that’s great. Anybody have ideas how to fix it? Or is it just the game itself?

Only known fix.

It should have been fixed already when New Dawn came out a month ago but i guess it never did.

1 Like

This issue could be related to using old saves. Try a new, fresh save and see if it still happens.

1 Like

I love the DLC weapons made my game a lot more manageable… i do agree the DLC should be moved to a seperate dlc storage though. Its very unfair to donate for the dlcs just to have our storage filled up to the brim weight wise…

I’m not sure, but I believe I once suggested a DLC-item box like the Fmtel-box. Bought stuff is inside, but you can’t put anything else.

There could be a fixed location (with safehouse function) at archipelago region where it can be found, maybe on a wrecked ship at the coast or plane.

You currently get a hint at the start of a new game, that your DLC-items can all be found in your plundra. Replace it with a small early sidemission to find this wreck and you’re ready to go.

Edit: Here are two examples.
At the red containers there could be the wrecked ship with the DLC-box.

Or where the crashed vraken is, there could instead be a crashed transport plane with the Box inside.

2 Likes